Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jon-w
    • By jon-w 4th Oct 17, 3:04 PM
    • 49Posts
    • 33Thanks
    jon-w
    Choosing where to invest pension payments
    • 4th Oct 17, 3:04 PM
    Choosing where to invest pension payments 4th Oct 17 at 3:04 PM
    Hi

I've been moved to a new pension provider at work and they give a limited list of funds to choose from.
    Most of which are funds of funds.

Does anyone know if the "Yearly fund charges" applies to the whole fund of funds and includes all charges. Or is that just for the fund of funds and there are also the charges on each of the constituent funds?

Thanks Jon
Page 1
    • badger09
    • By badger09 4th Oct 17, 4:25 PM
    • 5,174 Posts
    • 4,378 Thanks
    badger09
    • 4th Oct 17, 4:25 PM
    • 4th Oct 17, 4:25 PM
    Hi

I've been moved to a new pension provider at work and they give a limited list of funds to choose from.
    Most of which are funds of funds.

Does anyone know if the "Yearly fund charges" applies to the whole fund of funds and includes all charges. Or is that just for the fund of funds and there are also the charges on each of the constituent funds?

Thanks Jon
    Originally posted by jon-w
    Fund of Funds show the charge for holding it; there is no separate charge for holding each individual component.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

12Posts Today

4,285Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin