Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Oatsinthedark
    • By Oatsinthedark 4th Oct 17, 2:02 PM
    • 8Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Oatsinthedark
    Max estates deposit not returned
    • 4th Oct 17, 2:02 PM
    Max estates deposit not returned 4th Oct 17 at 2:02 PM
    Hi all,

I am in a similar situation to the people in Kathiravans7 thread 'deposit not returned'.
    I moved out a month ago from st faiths lane norwich, and have yet to receive my deposit of £831.50 from max estates/sutton management.
    They said in an email that they told new tenants that the deposit pays the last months rent but i was never informed.
    I have been emailing Angie and Michelle, who are the only contacts that I have been given, for the last month trying to chase them up. Everytime I email they send back an automatee reply saying they will be back in the office the next day but then never reply.
    Also apparently only Michelle can handle the finances but never replies.
    I have been in contact with my letting agent who have sent numerous emails to Angie and Michelle but again no replies.
    What can I do to get my money back? The flat was run inadequately; there was mould, no gas whilst being charged for it, the power kept going out every 2 weeks, no wifi, no lockers or holes for post so it was just left there.

I just want my money back and this grievance to stop
Page 2
    • dimbo61
    • By dimbo61 5th Oct 17, 7:48 PM
    • 9,494 Posts
    • 5,149 Thanks
    dimbo61
    Have they go an office ?
    Perhaps standing outside with a big board !
    • shandymanuk
    • By shandymanuk 5th Oct 17, 9:18 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    shandymanuk
    Have they go an office ?
    Perhaps standing outside with a big board !
    Originally posted by dimbo61
    They do not.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,226Posts Today

8,058Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Hurrah! The ASA's ruled against 2 fake Facebook ads using my image https://t.co/GvNrqDPOC5 tho Facebook still shows others

• PS Today's poll is obviously inspired by the real question I was asked and tweeted about last night.

• Not all firms have panels and HR teams. There are many very small businesses out there without such resources :) https://t.co/cLo0zO7Yqu

• Follow Martin