Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Nextonal
    • By Nextonal 4th Oct 17, 1:24 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 31Thanks
    Nextonal
    Offer £250 to switch to Clydesdale, Yorkshire or B
    • 4th Oct 17, 1:24 PM
    Offer £250 to switch to Clydesdale, Yorkshire or B 4th Oct 17 at 1:24 PM
    Update: This is now live nationwide, switching to Clydesdale, Yorkshire Bank or 'B'

Hello,

First post here though I do lurk elsewhere in the forums and thought I'd post this up having bypassed this yesterday. Yorkshire Bank have recently opened a new colourful branch on New Street, Birmingham and as a result are offering a generous £250 to switch.

As the title suggests, the offer is subject to switchers who set up their account in the Birmingham branch only. Apologies if already submitted or is in the wrong forum area.

Full T&Cs here: XXX.youandb.co.uk/resources/ca5d4166-3541-4222-a983-1a00b6623b91/B+Birmingham+T%26Cs+FINAL.pdf

Note: T&Cs suggest that the offer may be withdrawn at any time so those who wish to take up the offer might want to move fast.
    Last edited by Nextonal; 24-10-2017 at 11:30 PM.
Page 59
    • tempus_fugit
    • By tempus_fugit 12th Feb 18, 4:09 PM
    • 390 Posts
    • 352 Thanks
    tempus_fugit
    I've stayed with Clydesdale as the account works for me and there is a Clydesdale branch near here. I used donor accounts to move to NatWest so it's all good.
    Retired at age 56 after having "light bulb moment" due to reading MSE and its forums. Have been converted to the "budget to zero" concept and use YNAB for all monthly budgeting and long term goals.
    • Katiehound
    • By Katiehound 12th Feb 18, 4:11 PM
    • 4,261 Posts
    • 38,584 Thanks
    Katiehound
    I've stayed with Clydesdale as the account works for me and there is a Clydesdale branch near here. I used donor accounts to move to NatWest so it's all good.
    Originally posted by tempus_fugit
    ah, so they lured one captive in!
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks

2018 Wombling : Entrant 8 ...840MM (84p) + RK 7p= 91pence
    • Marvo5
    • By Marvo5 14th Feb 18, 5:56 PM
    • 133 Posts
    • 97 Thanks
    Marvo5
    Just closed the second of the two accounts (one in the wife's name) I opened with B-Bank (both switched to NatWest). Got to say I felt a twinge of guilt, £500 for basically nothing. How on earth can they afford to do this, it doesn't make much sense and any fool could have told them they would have got the same response for half the incentive (if not less). Surely this will go down as one monumental (and expensive) !!!!-up?

The guilt didn't last long, only had to look at the returns from my ISA to feel the compensation was deserved.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,263Posts Today

8,653Users online

Martin's Twitter