Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Cornucopia
    • By Cornucopia 4th Oct 17, 11:21 AM
    • 9,507Posts
    • 9,103Thanks
    Cornucopia
    HP Instant Ink - new free plan
    • 4th Oct 17, 11:21 AM
    HP Instant Ink - new free plan 4th Oct 17 at 11:21 AM
    HP Instant Ink has introduced a 4th level of subscription, which is 15 pages per month... for free.

HP describe the Free plan like this:

The free printing plan allows you to print 15 pages per month at no cost (paper and internet connection not included) for the life of your printer. Additional pages are excluded and will be charged to customer credit/debit card at the end of the month at a rate of £1 per each additional set of 10 pages (customer to be charged £1 for each set even if customer doesn’t use entire set). HP reserves the right to modify or cancel the free printing plan anytime on 60 days notice. This offer cannot be redeemed for cash except as required by law. Additional information available in HP Instant Ink terms at HP Instant Ink Terms of Service.
    So, there's something of a catch there, but otherwise it looks like a bonus for light users of HP printers.

The terms of the 3 other subscription levels remain as before.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Phones & TV, Techie Stuff, In My Home,
    The Money Savers Arms and Food Shopping boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views (especially those on the UK TV Licence) are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 1
    • chunter
    • By chunter 4th Oct 17, 11:25 AM
    • 1,927 Posts
    • 729 Thanks
    chunter
    • 4th Oct 17, 11:25 AM
    • 4th Oct 17, 11:25 AM
    Not for me, but here's the missing link.

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/uk/en#
    Last edited by chunter; 04-10-2017 at 11:27 AM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

214Posts Today

2,023Users online

Martin's Twitter