Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • rfowler
    • By rfowler 4th Oct 17, 9:44 AM
    • 460Posts
    • 63Thanks
    rfowler
    Hermes £1.91 small packets delivery offer finished?
    • 4th Oct 17, 9:44 AM
    Hermes £1.91 small packets delivery offer finished? 4th Oct 17 at 9:44 AM
    Hi All,

A few weeks ago Hermes were doing postal delivery for £1.91 but all of sudden it has stopped was this promotional offer or am I doing some wrong?
Page 1
    • November2
    • By November2 4th Oct 17, 11:53 AM
    • 715 Posts
    • 201 Thanks
    November2
    • 4th Oct 17, 11:53 AM
    • 4th Oct 17, 11:53 AM
    Yes, it's finished.

Some savings can still be made if you have your Ebay/Myhermes accounts linked as they are still using the old style weight only parcel rates. So a parcel weighing under 1kg will still be £2.75 instead of £3.99 despite its size, there is no small or medium size limits
    • Ms Chocaholic
    • By Ms Chocaholic 5th Oct 17, 11:09 PM
    • 8,596 Posts
    • 53,038 Thanks
    Ms Chocaholic
    • 5th Oct 17, 11:09 PM
    • 5th Oct 17, 11:09 PM
    Is it possible to link my Ebay / Hermes accounts now to take advantage of these savings. If so, how do I do this, thanks.
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till The End

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
    • soolin
    • By soolin 6th Oct 17, 8:20 AM
    • 59,245 Posts
    • 41,999 Thanks
    soolin
    • 6th Oct 17, 8:20 AM
    • 6th Oct 17, 8:20 AM
    Is it possible to link my Ebay / Hermes accounts now to take advantage of these savings. If so, how do I do this, thanks.
    Originally posted by Ms Chocaholic
    If you register an account with MyHermes you can add and link your ebay account from there.

However, the only saving is for parcels that don't meet the size requirement for small packet, otherwise all the prices are exactly the same. Also, some sellers have reported that new accounts on MyHermes appear to be using the same size requirements as standard purchases, so it seems a bit random.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move posts there. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

330Posts Today

2,980Users online

Martin's Twitter