Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Ogriv
    • By Ogriv 4th Oct 17, 4:04 AM
    • 35Posts
    • 11Thanks
    Ogriv
    Purplebricks: can seller see name of viewer?
    • 4th Oct 17, 4:04 AM
    Purplebricks: can seller see name of viewer? 4th Oct 17 at 4:04 AM
    Hello
    My seller has secretly put the property back on the market while telling me they still wish to continue witb me.
    I'm pulling out as they have been horrors.
    I wish to amuse myself by booking a viewing on Purplebricks to make them aware that I know what they are up to.
    But would they be able to see my name prior to the bogus viewing?
Page 1
    • zx81
    • By zx81 4th Oct 17, 6:38 AM
    • 14,046 Posts
    • 14,738 Thanks
    zx81
    • 4th Oct 17, 6:38 AM
    • 4th Oct 17, 6:38 AM
    Just pop a note hrough the door, if you feel it's important they know.
    • Laceygray
    • By Laceygray 4th Oct 17, 8:26 AM
    • 9 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Laceygray
    • 4th Oct 17, 8:26 AM
    • 4th Oct 17, 8:26 AM
    Yes ur name and phone number would show up on the app they have for viewings.
    • Scotbot
    • By Scotbot 4th Oct 17, 8:36 AM
    • 125 Posts
    • 86 Thanks
    Scotbot
    • 4th Oct 17, 8:36 AM
    • 4th Oct 17, 8:36 AM
    Yes ur name and phone number would show up on the app they have for viewings.
    Originally posted by Laceygray
    So go ahead and make the booking, they will know you know what they are up to
    • Katgrit
    • By Katgrit 4th Oct 17, 11:53 AM
    • 482 Posts
    • 1,292 Thanks
    Katgrit
    • 4th Oct 17, 11:53 AM
    • 4th Oct 17, 11:53 AM
    Rather than playing childish games maybe contact them via the Estate Agent to find out WHY they put it back up for sale. Are you taking too long to sort the valuation or having problems obtaining an DIP or mortgage offer? Have you done anything that would give them reason to not want you as a buyer? If there's any chance of a misunderstanding surely it would be better to resolve it rather than let things esculate. No point backing out without knowing and cutting your nose of to spite your face!
    Last edited by Katgrit; 04-10-2017 at 11:58 AM.
    • Scotbot
    • By Scotbot 4th Oct 17, 12:24 PM
    • 125 Posts
    • 86 Thanks
    Scotbot
    • 4th Oct 17, 12:24 PM
    • 4th Oct 17, 12:24 PM
    Rather than playing childish games maybe contact them via the Estate Agent to find out WHY they put it back up for sale. Are you taking too long to sort the valuation or having problems obtaining an DIP or mortgage offer? Have you done anything that would give them reason to not want you as a buyer? If there's any chance of a misunderstanding surely it would be better to resolve it rather than let things esculate. No point backing out without knowing and cutting your nose of to spite your face!
    Originally posted by Katgrit
    It's with PB communication is on line with the vendor not a human agent
    • hazyjo
    • By hazyjo 4th Oct 17, 1:38 PM
    • 9,796 Posts
    • 12,420 Thanks
    hazyjo
    • 4th Oct 17, 1:38 PM
    • 4th Oct 17, 1:38 PM
    Did you make you offer on the basis of it being removed from the market with no further viewings?
    2017 wins: Opera tickets; film preview; lipstick; Ideal Home Show tickets + afternoon tea & bottle of Champagne; 2 cases of NKD; notebook; bath rack; books; film Premiere; Broadchurch DVDs; lipbalms; hamper (food/wine/Echo Dot/Jo Malone goodies); Avon lippies; cowhide rug; Windsor luxury break, foundation; Flybe flight
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

118Posts Today

2,063Users online

Martin's Twitter