Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ronphs
    • By ronphs 4th Oct 17, 1:13 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    ronphs
    1p mobile not included ?
    • 4th Oct 17, 1:13 AM
    1p mobile not included ? 4th Oct 17 at 1:13 AM
    1p mobile not included ?
    i noticed that 1p mobile is not included on martins site?
    maybe i missed it but it seems good deal . maybe im missing something ?
Page 1
    • sparky93
    • By sparky93 4th Oct 17, 6:53 AM
    • 350 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    sparky93
    • 4th Oct 17, 6:53 AM
    • 4th Oct 17, 6:53 AM
    maybe, this is spam. only maybe of course..... maybe not spam., more chance that it is maybe spam.
    • Frozen_up_north
    • By Frozen_up_north 4th Oct 17, 8:06 AM
    • 1,308 Posts
    • 620 Thanks
    Frozen_up_north
    • 4th Oct 17, 8:06 AM
    • 4th Oct 17, 8:06 AM
    1p Mobile have been mentioned on the forum several times, although little in the way of feedback from users of the service.
    • mr_mf
    • By mr_mf 4th Oct 17, 8:49 AM
    • 18 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    mr_mf
    • 4th Oct 17, 8:49 AM
    • 4th Oct 17, 8:49 AM
    I am a user - it's a very good service. Getting a SIM is easy, porting number is easy. Web site is a doddle to use - clear and simple. If you call them up, someone in the UK answers within seconds and does what they promise. Emails are answered within minutes.

Coverage is based on EE and never had an issue would definitely recommend. Only thing to be aware of is need to top up every 4 months with 10 pounds. Your existing balance is retained but you need to top up, so minimum spend is £30 per year.
    • pmduk
    • By pmduk 4th Oct 17, 9:35 AM
    • 7,723 Posts
    • 5,589 Thanks
    pmduk
    • 4th Oct 17, 9:35 AM
    • 4th Oct 17, 9:35 AM
    1p mobile is fairly new and MSE doesn't update its editorial articles constantly - there are probably too many of them. I suspect they'll be included at the next revision.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,929Posts Today

7,161Users online

Martin's Twitter