Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Commetuveux
    • By Commetuveux 3rd Oct 17, 5:31 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Commetuveux
    Refurbished Mobiles on eBay
    • 3rd Oct 17, 5:31 PM
    Refurbished Mobiles on eBay 3rd Oct 17 at 5:31 PM
    Hello all,

I am hoping to get a replacement for my galaxy s5. I have another Samsung with near identical specs for £200 at tesco, but I see a number of full reformed s5 spinoffs in what they call 'pristine' condition with 1 year warranty for £100.

I am going to use it for a sim only contract.

Is it likely to be a false economy of get the cheaper one?

Thanks in advance
Page 1
    • glentoran99
    • By glentoran99 3rd Oct 17, 5:34 PM
    • 4,704 Posts
    • 3,724 Thanks
    glentoran99
    • 3rd Oct 17, 5:34 PM
    • 3rd Oct 17, 5:34 PM
    I bought a refurbished Iphone, was pretty much perfect until I dropped it and smashed the screen

Luckily house insurance bought me a brand new one :-)
    • knightstyle
    • By knightstyle 3rd Oct 17, 8:59 PM
    • 4,392 Posts
    • 1,612 Thanks
    knightstyle
    • 3rd Oct 17, 8:59 PM
    • 3rd Oct 17, 8:59 PM
    nearly year ago I also bought a refurbished iPhone 6s from a big seller on Ebay, graded A+ and when it came really was like new, no marks and an original charger, no box or headphones but 1/2 new price.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

139Posts Today

1,470Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I was surprised to see the three people in front of me in the newsagents were all shocked their old £1 coins were no longer taken.

• RT @natdebtline: If you?ve been visited by a bailiff since April 2014 we want to hear your story for our #bailiffreform campaign https://t.?

• Well so far it seems there's one thing remainers and leavers agree on - the EU is getting the better of the negotia? https://t.co/70z5ffpG8S

• Follow Martin