Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

    • Busa
    • By Busa 3rd Oct 17, 3:39 PM
    • 15Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Tax advice - in UK but earning a bit in US
    • #1
    • 3rd Oct 17, 3:39 PM
    Tax advice - in UK but earning a bit in US 3rd Oct 17 at 3:39 PM
    Hi there, I'm from the UK but just about to start a website up in the US which will direct US buyers to US stores to buy. I do UK self-assessment but presumably I'll have to file some sort tax return in the US?

    Does anyone know what i'll have to do or point me in the direction of any resources that will explain all? I've googled myself to death but hardly found anything.

Page 1
    • 00ec25
    • By 00ec25 3rd Oct 17, 4:53 PM
    • 6,086 Posts
    • 5,569 Thanks
    • #2
    • 3rd Oct 17, 4:53 PM
    • #2
    • 3rd Oct 17, 4:53 PM
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

122Posts Today

1,829Users online

Martin's Twitter