Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • GTR King
    • By GTR King 3rd Oct 17, 1:57 PM
    • 708Posts
    • 122Thanks
    GTR King
    MacBook Pro Issue
    • 3rd Oct 17, 1:57 PM
    MacBook Pro Issue 3rd Oct 17 at 1:57 PM
    Ok so I have MacBook Pro 2012 13inch unibody....

I don't know whats wrong with it....

But every time I use it the cursor goes AWOL and starts moving all over the screen and clicking on random things and opening things, I can only use the track pad with one finger (Some times 2 fingers). When I Type sometimes it will delete sentences/words when using Facebook/forums etc

I can use MacBook but it's hard to use...

Is this gonna be a costly fix?? Or Should I buy new MacBook Pro (Bit Expensive at moment)
Page 2
    • GTR King
    • By GTR King 8th Oct 17, 5:16 PM
    • 708 Posts
    • 122 Thanks
    GTR King
    I will wait & get it fixed when they are ready...

Then hopefully it’s the battery noting more serious
    • GTR King
    • By GTR King 20th Oct 17, 7:12 PM
    • 708 Posts
    • 122 Thanks
    GTR King
    Update...

MacBook Is now fixed...

Battery was gonna go in the next few Months so got it replaced.

Hard Drive was nearly dead/so slow.. So upgraded to 1TB SSD (Transferred date over to new Drive)

Cost me £435

MacBook Is now allot faster,

Only issues left are software related (Sometimes MacBook will randomly do things but is usable) I was using beta software program stopped using it from today Hopefully next (Normal Update Not beta) will fix these issues but all good..
    Last edited by GTR King; Yesterday at 7:35 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

315Posts Today

3,694Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin