Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Fairenuff
    • By Fairenuff 3rd Oct 17, 1:55 PM
    • 37Posts
    • 50Thanks
    Fairenuff
    0 WOW
    Tumble Dryer
    • 3rd Oct 17, 1:55 PM
    0 WOW
    Tumble Dryer 3rd Oct 17 at 1:55 PM
    My 18 yr old drier has died on me and I realise not very MSE but I need to purchase another it can be vented or condenser donr want to pay a kings ransom ! Anyone seen any good deals around Thanks x
Page 1
    • Chappers27
    • By Chappers27 3rd Oct 17, 2:08 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 57 Thanks
    Chappers27
    • 3rd Oct 17, 2:08 PM
    • 3rd Oct 17, 2:08 PM
    Look on Facebook Marketplace
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 3rd Oct 17, 6:16 PM
    • 11,055 Posts
    • 7,408 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 3rd Oct 17, 6:16 PM
    • 3rd Oct 17, 6:16 PM
    What is your budget, a King's ransom to one is befitting another.
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 4th Oct 17, 2:36 AM
    • 12,212 Posts
    • 11,517 Thanks
    jenniewb
    • 4th Oct 17, 2:36 AM
    • 4th Oct 17, 2:36 AM
    I have one by Beko, bought from AO about 4 years ago. I would buy another if it broke, I've got no complaints; it's easy to use, easy to clean and keep clean and manages to do it's job without shrinking my clothes.

My only gripe is the door being a bit difficult to open or close but my mother has a Bosch and it's just as difficult if not more difficult to open or close the door.

I don't remember the name or model number, or even know if it's still being made, but wanted to add my experience because most people are turned off by cheaper/the cheapest machine. went with one of the cheapest and can't see what the benefit of paying more would be.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 4th Oct 17, 12:15 PM
    • 12,486 Posts
    • 39,736 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 4th Oct 17, 12:15 PM
    • 4th Oct 17, 12:15 PM
    I have just bought this one ad it does the job fantastically, I agree with the post above mine, I wouldnt hesitate on getting another Beko when this one gives up.http://ao.com/product/drvs73w-beko-vented-tumble-dryer-white-15232-19.aspx
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Mitsabui
    • By Mitsabui 7th Oct 17, 3:58 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mitsabui
    • 7th Oct 17, 3:58 PM
    • 7th Oct 17, 3:58 PM
    Hi all, not sure how to set up a new post so hope someone here might be able to help. We have pulled apart our brand new Beko tumble dryer to fit it into the cellar. Looking for someone who knows what they are doing to put it back together again! I've tired Beko direct but no joy. Did the same with our washing machine and put it together fine but there are more parts on this! Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 8th Oct 17, 1:12 AM
    • 12,212 Posts
    • 11,517 Thanks
    jenniewb
    • 8th Oct 17, 1:12 AM
    • 8th Oct 17, 1:12 AM
    Hi all, not sure how to set up a new post so hope someone here might be able to help. We have pulled apart our brand new Beko tumble dryer to fit it into the cellar. Looking for someone who knows what they are doing to put it back together again! I've tired Beko direct but no joy. Did the same with our washing machine and put it together fine but there are more parts on this! Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
    Originally posted by Mitsabui
    I've no idea who would be best to ask, but if I were looking for a trades person I'd try something like trusted trader or even find a builder. You pit a job and people apply, but be aware that it's up to you to check references and make sure you are happy with the person you take on if you choose to go down that path as it's a website for people to sign up to, not a company which trains or houses tradesmen/women.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,681Posts Today

8,513Users online

Martin's Twitter