Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Commetuveux
    • By Commetuveux 3rd Oct 17, 1:06 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Commetuveux
    Refurbished Mobiles on eBay
    • 3rd Oct 17, 1:06 PM
    Refurbished Mobiles on eBay 3rd Oct 17 at 1:06 PM
    Hello all,

I am hoping to get a replacement for my galaxy s5. I have another Samsung with near identical specs for £200 at tesco, but I see a number of full reformed s5 spinoffs in what they call 'pristine' condition with 1 year warranty for £100.

I am going to use it for a sim only contract.

Is it likely to be a false economy of get the cheaper one?

Thanks in advance
Page 1
    • pogofish
    • By pogofish 3rd Oct 17, 1:08 PM
    • 7,662 Posts
    • 7,745 Thanks
    pogofish
    • 3rd Oct 17, 1:08 PM
    • 3rd Oct 17, 1:08 PM
    Maybe the phone forum will help you better?
    • Commetuveux
    • By Commetuveux 3rd Oct 17, 5:30 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Commetuveux
    • 3rd Oct 17, 5:30 PM
    • 3rd Oct 17, 5:30 PM
    Whoops. Thanks.
    • forgotmyname
    • By forgotmyname 3rd Oct 17, 9:15 PM
    • 25,872 Posts
    • 10,301 Thanks
    forgotmyname
    • 3rd Oct 17, 9:15 PM
    • 3rd Oct 17, 9:15 PM
    1 year warranty maybe, but ebay wont give you your money back in 9 months if the unit fails.
    Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar will be used sparingly. Due to rising costs of inflation.

My contribution to MSE. Other contributions will only be used if they cost me nothing.

Due to me being a tight git.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,334Posts Today

7,288Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin