Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • alan3simms
    • By alan3simms 3rd Oct 17, 12:41 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    alan3simms
    MSE credit Club I Cant Change my Password no help recived from creditclub@moneysavin
    • 3rd Oct 17, 12:41 PM
    MSE credit Club I Cant Change my Password no help recived from creditclub@moneysavin 3rd Oct 17 at 12:41 PM
    Hi Everyone,
    first of all apologies if i am posting in the wrong section,
    I have an unusual problem , I subscribed to MSE credit club and have been reciving my report succesfully up to now ,,
    but when i got the notification that my report was ready and tried to view it this month , i was unable to do so apparently my password was wrong , so i tried to change it , but am unable to do so.
    I get the link to do so successfully but when i try to change the password , there is a message saying "your passwords do not match" funnily enough they do match , as there is a "show password" option . i am unable to move forward to change password form this stage. thinking its my browser i have tried chome ,firefox ,ie & edge its the same for all!!!.
    i have emailed creditclub@moneysavingexpert.com as stated in the FAQ's but have received no reply for 4 days now it was sent on 27/09/2017 .
    has any one encountered this problem before and know what to do to go forward from here ?

Thank you
Page 1
    • Dobbibill
    • By Dobbibill 3rd Oct 17, 8:55 PM
    • 2,352 Posts
    • 3,463 Thanks
    Dobbibill
    • 3rd Oct 17, 8:55 PM
    • 3rd Oct 17, 8:55 PM
    Have you checked your caps lock?
    I'm a Board Guide on the Energy, Student Money Saving, UK Armed Forces and
    Local Money Saving - Wales boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

A person who never made a mistake, never tried anything new.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

930Posts Today

6,780Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Well so far it seems there's one thing remainers and leavers agree on - the EU is getting the better of the negotia? https://t.co/70z5ffpG8S

• Today's Twitter poll: If you had to pick one, who do you think is coming out best so far in the Brexit negotiations, UK or EU?

• It isn't an article by me.I don't write for express. They just cunningly report my tv appearances as if I did. https://t.co/0DDfDU7Kbp

• Follow Martin