Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Wizard of Id
    • By Wizard of Id 3rd Oct 17, 9:19 AM
    • 2,414Posts
    • 9,571Thanks
    Wizard of Id
    eBay for Charity UK
    • 3rd Oct 17, 9:19 AM
    eBay for Charity UK 3rd Oct 17 at 9:19 AM
    We're pleased to announce the return of My Favourite Charity to eBay this October. Get involved and you could win up to £7,000 for your charity. Visit http://ebayforcharity.org.uk/favourites/ for the details.
    On a personal note:
    Please pick Freegle! >> just go here http://freegle.it/eBay
    This is a super easy way for you to support our free reuse service, just save Freegle as your #FavouriteCharity on eBay - that's it!!
    Easy peasy.
    Every save counts as a vote for us to win a donation - please share!
    Thank you

*still not sure if this is open for new voters only but I am presuming NOT so please spread the word among eBayers to click on Freegle so that we can add to the funds that help keep it going.
    Every man is innocent until proven broke.
    Cryin won't help you, prayin won't do you no good.

Walk 2000 3000 miles in 2017 - 3189.5
    This week 56.1
Page 1
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 3rd Oct 17, 11:27 AM
    • 11,400 Posts
    • 7,677 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 3rd Oct 17, 11:27 AM
    • 3rd Oct 17, 11:27 AM
    This should be on the referrals board.
    • aubergine
    • By aubergine 3rd Oct 17, 1:45 PM
    • 45 Posts
    • 34 Thanks
    aubergine
    • 3rd Oct 17, 1:45 PM
    • 3rd Oct 17, 1:45 PM
    I'm a volunteer with Freegle, we do great stuff, free at the point of use, with a teeny tiny budget and a heck of a lot of volunteer goodwill.

We rely mostly on donations (often from volunteers themselves) and occasional competitions such as this. So for those who benefit from Freegle this is a great way of helping us carry on doing what we do.
    • Dionaea
    • By Dionaea 4th Oct 17, 7:31 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Dionaea
    • 4th Oct 17, 7:31 PM
    • 4th Oct 17, 7:31 PM
    Freegle is great, it helps both the environment and the community. A worthwhile cause and deserving of every penny it gets. Freegle gets my vote.
    • soolin
    • By soolin 4th Oct 17, 10:45 PM
    • 59,570 Posts
    • 42,271 Thanks
    soolin
    • 4th Oct 17, 10:45 PM
    • 4th Oct 17, 10:45 PM
    I've moved this as it counts as a 'vote for me' post.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,690Posts Today

7,031Users online

Martin's Twitter