Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Gazzafatcityboy
    • By Gazzafatcityboy 2nd Oct 17, 8:17 PM
    • 91Posts
    • 81Thanks
    Gazzafatcityboy
    David Lloyd cheapest membership. Where to utilise?
    • 2nd Oct 17, 8:17 PM
    David Lloyd cheapest membership. Where to utilise? 2nd Oct 17 at 8:17 PM
    All,

The closest health club to me is david Lloyd in Hatfield but charges 110 per month but me and my wife want to go. Someone told me that I could register in Stevenage or some other dl club then just the one nearest to me . Anyone know if this can be done ? Anyone know what's the cheapest dl? Anyone know the price is stevnage ?

TIA
Page 1
    • Kohl
    • By Kohl 2nd Oct 17, 11:19 PM
    • 27 Posts
    • 1,236 Thanks
    Kohl
    • 2nd Oct 17, 11:19 PM
    • 2nd Oct 17, 11:19 PM
    I don't know about prices, though it seems you can enquire/ get a quote on their website.

However, in their membership T&Cs it states:

10 Using other clubs
    a As a member, you may be able to use other David Lloyd Clubs. Please ask your home club for details,
    as certain conditions apply.
    b If your membership allows you to use other David Lloyd Clubs, at least 50% (half) of your visits each month
    (over a three-month period) must be to your home club. If you use other clubs more than your home club,
    we have the right to transfer you to the club you use the most. This may mean you have to pay higher
    membership fees.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

489Posts Today

3,638Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin