Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • savetilibleed
    • By savetilibleed 2nd Oct 17, 6:15 PM
    • 1,332Posts
    • 320Thanks
    savetilibleed
    Changes Co-op
    • 2nd Oct 17, 6:15 PM
    Changes Co-op 2nd Oct 17 at 6:15 PM
    I have chosen to switch to 'My Co-op Lite Online May 19' tariff. I've yet to have supply actually switched away from EDF. Cooling period over so I guess I will get a request for meter readings soon. ANyway.

THe reason for writing, I have just noticed in the agreement a section like this:
    Changes to your contract
    You have chosen a My Co-op Lite Online May 19 tariff. We will give you at least 30 days advance notice of any increase to the cost of your fuel and of any other changes which are to your disadvantage. If you’re unhappy with these changes, you can end this agreement.

I don't get why they might seek to change a fixed contract. Obvious question - can they?
Page 1
    • SpotlandRules
    • By SpotlandRules 3rd Oct 17, 10:01 AM
    • 163 Posts
    • 62 Thanks
    SpotlandRules
    • 3rd Oct 17, 10:01 AM
    • 3rd Oct 17, 10:01 AM
    An increase in VAT would raise your prices.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,982Posts Today

7,676Users online

Martin's Twitter