Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • RichieBoy56
    • By RichieBoy56 2nd Oct 17, 3:24 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 0Thanks
    RichieBoy56
    Ticket From VCS Brookshaw Sheffield
    • 2nd Oct 17, 3:24 PM
    Ticket From VCS Brookshaw Sheffield 2nd Oct 17 at 3:24 PM
    My partners daughter allegedly overstayed in the above mentioned car park while driving partners car. Had one of their pseudo NTD's on windscreen. I received NTK as I am the registered keeper.

I have appealed using the template in the newbies section and have now received a reply rejecting my appeal.

What should I do now?

Your valued advice would be appreciated.
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 2nd Oct 17, 4:01 PM
    • 16,063 Posts
    • 20,100 Thanks
    Redx
    • 2nd Oct 17, 4:01 PM
    • 2nd Oct 17, 4:01 PM
    you are now at the IMPASSE STAGE, where you IGNORE all communications EXCEPT an LBC or an MCOL , for 6 years
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 2nd Oct 17, 6:18 PM
    • 50,660 Posts
    • 64,057 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 2nd Oct 17, 6:18 PM
    • 2nd Oct 17, 6:18 PM
    I have appealed using the template in the newbies section and have now received a reply rejecting my appeal.

What should I do now?
    Why do we get new threads by newbies wanting the 'next step' when there isn't one? Maybe I need to make it even clearer in the NEWBIES thread that IPC firms = ignore after the first pointless appeal.

Come back if you get a small claim, but please don't post asking is that likely. From VCS not very likely, no, and they are certainly beatable. Nothing to worry about. Sit tight.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• RichieBoy56
    • By RichieBoy56 3rd Oct 17, 12:24 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    RichieBoy56
    • 3rd Oct 17, 12:24 PM
    • 3rd Oct 17, 12:24 PM
    Thanks for the advice.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

183Posts Today

1,294Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I was surprised to see the three people in front of me in the newsagents were all shocked their old £1 coins were no longer taken.

• RT @natdebtline: If you?ve been visited by a bailiff since April 2014 we want to hear your story for our #bailiffreform campaign https://t.?

• Well so far it seems there's one thing remainers and leavers agree on - the EU is getting the better of the negotia? https://t.co/70z5ffpG8S

• Follow Martin