Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • charliebearxxx
    • By charliebearxxx 2nd Oct 17, 2:10 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    charliebearxxx
    Plumbword - Anyone ordered from them and had this??
    • 2nd Oct 17, 2:10 PM
    Plumbword - Anyone ordered from them and had this?? 2nd Oct 17 at 2:10 PM
    Hi All,

First post but need some advice as I don't know whether to be suspicious or not?

Has anyone ordered from Plumbworld online? I registered and placed a number of items in the basket to checkout at a later part of the day. When I came back to the basket to checkout, there was someone elses name in there!

After querying it with them, I get a phone call from Nelson/Colne to say that it was his name (apparently a salesperson) and he put his name there so no one else would steal the sale?

Having been ripped off in the past (had card details nicked then cheeky b*strds ordering stuff from Argos, I'm very wary.

This happened to anyone else?

Cheers
Page 1
    • DoaM
    • By DoaM 2nd Oct 17, 3:18 PM
    • 3,343 Posts
    • 3,381 Thanks
    DoaM
    • 2nd Oct 17, 3:18 PM
    • 2nd Oct 17, 3:18 PM
    I'd be surprised if online sales went against any specific sales person.

Did you have to register a payment method/card when registering?
    Diary of a madman
    Walk the line again today
    Entries of confusion
    Dear diary, I'm here to stay
    • Ecuagato
    • By Ecuagato 20th Oct 17, 9:46 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Ecuagato
    • 20th Oct 17, 9:46 AM
    Plumbworld, delivered proof FAKE
    • 20th Oct 17, 9:46 AM
    Purchasing with Plumbworld was a night mare. Order few things over the phone as a tray was out of stock they told me the order was going to be split. The order was not processed due a credit card check. Delivery address was different than billing address, but on the phone agent didn't request this details. In addition the name and address on the invoice was from another Person .... i had to update after.
    Despite confirming that all items will be despatched together an 800 tray was not included.
    This was ordered the following day and had to be delivery by 12. At 13 I've contacted PW as the item didn't arrived. They told me that item appears delivered, but further to an investigation the codes where wrong hence they were contacting currier ( Yodel ) to investigate.
    I've called twice PW with no luck no news about the tray, as they don't work over the weekend I was given the currier phone and reference. On Saturday when I call Yodel they couldn't give me any information and they confirm no delivery was arranged for Saturday.
    I decide to go a shower tray as I had traders with no work.
    Yesterday, Plumbworld email me with a proof that item was deliver at 16:03 and the sign person is Derik. Builders on site were Philip and Farna. I mentioned and they refuse to refund tray, despite me sending proof of purchase and pictures of tray installed.
    What are my rights and how I could effectively ask for refund and compensation.
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 20th Oct 17, 11:45 AM
    • 15,356 Posts
    • 11,185 Thanks
    hollydays
    • 20th Oct 17, 11:45 AM
    • 20th Oct 17, 11:45 AM
    Suspiciously high number of 5 star reviews on trustpilot
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,298Posts Today

8,963Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin