Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • London homeowner
    • By London homeowner 2nd Oct 17, 11:24 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    London homeowner
    Rowat and Gray Kitchens Interiors - Rogue Traders
    • 2nd Oct 17, 11:24 AM
    Rowat and Gray Kitchens Interiors - Rogue Traders 2nd Oct 17 at 11:24 AM
    I was ripped off by Lee Rowat & John Gray of Rowat & Gray (I bought a kitchen and bathroom from them, much of what was delivered was wrong, and all the installation was so bad I had to pay others to fix it cos halfway through they ran off with my money). They ran off, telling me they were no longer trading - Companies House dissolved them, but they were still trading with me! So they closed their company fraudulently. I know others have been ripped off by them too. Are you one of them? If so, get in touch. Be warned, apparently they are STILL trading.
Page 1
    • peter_the_piper
    • By peter_the_piper 2nd Oct 17, 12:42 PM
    • 26,058 Posts
    • 33,001 Thanks
    peter_the_piper
    • 2nd Oct 17, 12:42 PM
    • 2nd Oct 17, 12:42 PM
    Well their website is still up and running, assuming it's the same Rowat and Gray.
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,006Posts Today

9,786Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin