Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bangbangbazo
    • By bangbangbazo 2nd Oct 17, 5:55 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 6Thanks
    bangbangbazo
    confused about the comp forum
    • 2nd Oct 17, 5:55 AM
    confused about the comp forum 2nd Oct 17 at 5:55 AM
    I have read an article of this website on snapchat. However, the article does not state if the website only has comp that are good for the UK residence. The reason I am making the thread is because I live the U.S. I was wondering if I can still enter the comp on this forum. I have read a couple of them that says "the draw is open to UK residence". any information on this would be appreciated. I was usually skeptical about online comp. Once I read about this forum on snapchat, I wanted to give this place a shot. If this place is not for me. Then I would like to wonder if there is another place like this more suitable for global use instead of being region restricted.
Page 1
    • JuicyJesus
    • By JuicyJesus 3rd Oct 17, 10:28 AM
    • 3,006 Posts
    • 3,103 Thanks
    JuicyJesus
    • 3rd Oct 17, 10:28 AM
    • 3rd Oct 17, 10:28 AM
    MSE is targeted solely at a UK audience so it should be assumed, as a rule of thumb, that anything on it is open to UK residents only.
    urs sinserly,
    ~~joosy jeezus~~
    • Kohl
    • By Kohl 3rd Oct 17, 5:44 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 1,207 Thanks
    Kohl
    • 3rd Oct 17, 5:44 PM
    • 3rd Oct 17, 5:44 PM
    Unfortunately you would have to read the T&Cs for each of the competitions posted, as eligibility does differ. You may not find this time effective however, as most will be open UK residents only, since MSE is a UK-based site.

The comp forum is just a place for users to share competitions they have found across the web - the promoter sets their own rules and the competitions are not affiliated with MSE in any way. As this is a UK site, users will share competitions open to entry for UK residents - there may be a few that are open worldwide but this will be a very small minority.
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 4th Oct 17, 11:13 AM
    • 8,615 Posts
    • 20,859 Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    • 4th Oct 17, 11:13 AM
    • 4th Oct 17, 11:13 AM
    Thanks for helping answer everyone. You're stars

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

330Posts Today

2,980Users online

Martin's Twitter