Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • CHRISSYG
    • By CHRISSYG 29th Sep 17, 11:34 AM
    • 5,613Posts
    • 16,090Thanks
    CHRISSYG
    0 WOW
    Picture long shot
    • 29th Sep 17, 11:34 AM
    0 WOW
    Picture long shot 29th Sep 17 at 11:34 AM
    On a recent trip to Boscastle my hubby saw a picture he liked but decided not to get it so I thought I would get him it for Christmas except I can't find it online .

It's a whimsical picture of a sheep and a dog on a beach and the sheep is holding a surf board .

No amount of googling can find a similar picture online any suggestions?
Page 1
    • Fosterdog
    • By Fosterdog 30th Sep 17, 6:00 PM
    • 3,258 Posts
    • 5,591 Thanks
    Fosterdog
    • 30th Sep 17, 6:00 PM
    • 30th Sep 17, 6:00 PM
    It would be worth joining a local Facebook group for the area and see if anyone could go back to where you saw it and get at least the artist or picture name for you.
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 30th Sep 17, 6:16 PM
    • 11,096 Posts
    • 7,426 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 30th Sep 17, 6:16 PM
    • 30th Sep 17, 6:16 PM
    I live near Boscastle, can you say where he/you saw the picture and if it was a print or painting?
    • JulieM
    • By JulieM 30th Sep 17, 6:36 PM
    • 588 Posts
    • 714 Thanks
    JulieM
    • 30th Sep 17, 6:36 PM
    • 30th Sep 17, 6:36 PM
    Could it be Ewe Surf by Simon Clarke?
    • CHRISSYG
    • By CHRISSYG 5th Oct 17, 4:09 PM
    • 5,613 Posts
    • 16,090 Thanks
    CHRISSYG
    • 5th Oct 17, 4:09 PM
    • 5th Oct 17, 4:09 PM
    Could it be Ewe Surf by Simon Clarke?
    Originally posted by JulieM

Thank you you are amazing thats the one , hubby saw it and as usual dithered and ended up not getting it , so i thought i would buy it for him for christmas .
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

387Posts Today

3,545Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin