Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 28th Sep 17, 9:46 PM
    • 2,112Posts
    • 21,587Thanks
    mothernerd
    NST October ORGANISE OCTOBER
    • 28th Sep 17, 9:46 PM
    NST October ORGANISE OCTOBER 28th Sep 17 at 9:46 PM
    Ninja Savings Turtles ORGANISE OCTOBER

Several people have indicted that circumstances dictate the continuation of September's Super Scrimpers regime and the tough line instituted by Ninja Savings Kat in her challenges (see NSK).

Austerity October? Austerity with a twist because although the turtle way is difficult we always aim to have some fun along the way, provide the odd inspirational quote, offer help and advice, sympathise when things go wrong and celebrate our successes. Remember No Turtle Gets Left Behind.

Commit to the challenge, follow the rules to the best of your ability. The rules are all tools that will help you on your debt free journey, the more tools you utilise, the more you will save but if you are new, it can take a while to get up to speed with them all. Don't worry.

The Truth is out There
    Question Everything
    Be Stronger Than Your Excuses

Organise. Start as you mean to go on. Know the contents of your fridge, freezer and cupboards. Plan your meals around them. Cook from scratch. Don't buy anything you can make unless cost /time taken dictates otherwise. If you are new to turtle challenges or still have full cupboards you could try living from the cupboards.

Regular budget items should be set by 3rd October at the latest (extra time allowed because this is being posted later than usual). If you don't know how much you are spending on food or petrol, now is the time to find out. Question every purchase - need or want? Can you make a percentage cut to one of your budget items - 3% to 10% you decide. Most importantly, Pay To Your Debt Or savings First, Live off What Is Left.

Get Ready for Winter. Checklist in separate post. You decide how and when to implement it.

ALWAYS Be Kind

No Spend Days. Aim for 20 (high target) or 15 (low). You will not lose an NSD for petrol included in petrol budget, medical expenses (you don't choose when to be ill but stocking up would be cheaper), yellow sticker purchases only (no additional full price items). For regular activites where fees are paid weekly (children's clubs, window cleaner) you can set aside the money for the month on a spend day and avoid losing a spend day each week.

Special exemption for the turtle who's family drink milk by the bucketload. Any requests for special exemptions will be considered (some turtles manage their money in other ways)

IMPROVISE. Make do and mend with a creative twist. think of a substitute ingredient, how to make an old/broken piece of furniture last a little longer. Looking forward to reading your stories on this one (not if they invlove sending OH to work in your pants).

STOPTOBER Are you participating? Have you any bad habits to curb or a good one to implement or re-instate.

EXERCISE Four times a week at least (20 minutes minimum but can be done 10 minutes at a time). Get outside in daylight as often as possible.

ONE MORE TIME It is never too late for a second chance. Some of us set goals in January. last month thrifty asked us to look at where we wanted to be, why we weren't there and what was going wrong. Now you need to put in the small steps that will lead to your goal. If you have fallen off the path, start again - just because you can't do it all, doesn't mean you can't do any. New starters may like to set some goals for the next 3 months.

CHRISTMAS Sorry we do have to talk about it. If you love it and have been planning and saving all year, enjoy yourself.
    But let us think about cutting back.
    You still have time to have the 'no present pact' talk (token presents/ children only) or talk your work colleagues or other groups into only giving one card to the whole group with savings possibly going to charity.

You still have time to make presents but may need to buy materials (may be more time for edible gifts). Involve children in making gifts particularly for grand-parents and teachers. Encourage them to have a toy clear out and pass on any that are no longer wanted to younger family memebrs or charity (or sell to make a few pennies).

Finally Don't Be A Martyr For Christmas
    If the works annual do is a chore (and an expensive one) opt out. Say you aren't going.
    Some people have lovely families and love to gather together. Most of us have the odd awkward relative and some would try the patience of a saint. Don't let others take you for granted and don't feel obliged to welcome all and sundry.
    If Christmas is a difficult time for you, take time out if you need it, treat yourself kindly .

THE Challenge will run from 00.00 on 1st October until 00.00 on 31st October.

ODD - This month's inspiration is going to be slightly off the wall. Looking forward to how many of you can follow where others boldly go

BANNED Takeaways, coffee shops, chippys, pie shops, vending machines, sandwich bars etc. exemption for turtls who budget for this from personal/ social spending or who have nowhere else to meet a friend. Dispensation for support for sick friends.

EXTRA INCOME Overtime, surveys, second jobs, craftsales at Christmas fairs (Bunny tales - and tails - always welcome).

REPORT in, daily if possible (I know some people have access problems). Sometimes people slink off if they have strayed but you will not feel better until you tell your fellow turtles about it. BE STRONGER THAN YOUR EXCUSES.

Last edited by mothernerd; 29-09-2017 at 10:19 AM.
    Building a rainbow of happiness and joy
    NST Oct #1 SFD 9/20 Food £61.25/ £100 Travel £3/10 DIY £7/30 Debt free and EF January 2016 No mortgage Progress through plodding, baby steps and purposeful pottering
Page 8
    • Scrimps
    • By Scrimps 3rd Oct 17, 8:42 PM
    • 152 Posts
    • 721 Thanks
    Scrimps
    Hi all, hope youre well. Sending positive thoughts your way FruitLoop,hope your sis and the baby get well soon.

-Organise:Continued with the baby room decoration today. Contacted electrician and building repair man to start the next part of house repairs
    -Regular: £115/200. As previous post, this looks very bad but for me this should be pretty much all I need (inc milk - bought lots of UHT& toiletries and cleaning supplies), the rest will be veggie/vegan type meals for DH, we have enough of that to last a while also
    -Get ready for winter: Getting ready for winter for me is having this done and a very stocked cupboard (food, cat food, toiletries and cleaning) prepped for when the baby arrives. Also need new wipers on the car. - see above massive shop and prepping house. The externalwall insulation is done and making a huge difference, the thick winter curtains were put up a few week ago.
    -Always be kind think this was good today. Did get a bit grumpy (can I blame pregnancy hormones?) but managed to not take it out on anyone.
    NSD: 0/20 - had to pay the scaffolder today - only spend. Cancelled my hair appt so could continue with decorating, think i'll just cut my fringe again myself for now and get it cut properly just before the baby is due.
    Improvise: nothing yet
    Stoptober: Managed to not compulsively look at YNAB/mortgage overpayment calculator etc. Just used YNAB to put in scaffolder payment.
    Exercise: Went to my yoga class
    Christmas: As previous, priority is mums birthday, managed to have a pleasant conversation today and find out what she wants...there is actually something this time!
    Banned: stuck to this today
    Extra Income. not done - Forgot to check onepoll.
    • f0xh0les
    • By f0xh0les 3rd Oct 17, 9:18 PM
    • 987 Posts
    • 7,098 Thanks
    f0xh0les
    Turtle #16 checking in....
    Fruitloop - have a dodgy hug from me

Today also not a NSD as I thought I was going to pay the dentist, and had to hang around for 2 hours after dropping kids at school went to C0staS and had a coffee for £0 - hooray for points- mostly from customer satisfaction surveys.
    So went for a wander around ALL the charity shops, lucky old DH got a pure linen shirt and a lovely big winter jumper for £7.50. He is delighted. Bought 3 books for £1.50 total. Added to my reading stash pile.

Bought DS1 a mattress topper as his double bed is all springs only 12 months old, it was comfy but now, not. Used vouchers so £24.00

Then DS4 came home from school with swimming lessons letter, so paid that, and an extra £50 off DS3s school residential for next year.

YS bargains -
    21 ice cream cones for 10p, so I bought 2.
    4 wholemeal breakfast muffins 20p so I bought 2
    Hayfever nasal spray medication 66p - bought 2 - in bathroom cupboard for next year instead of £5 a pop.
    12 Taco shells 50p - we were having chili for supper tonight anyway -
    Serendipity !! Happy kids.

In the end I did not have to pay the stupid dentist, I am going back again in 2 weeks.
    MFW May 16 £118,340
    October 17 - £109,495.00
    • Purplebonnie
    • By Purplebonnie 3rd Oct 17, 9:27 PM
    • 89 Posts
    • 549 Thanks
    Purplebonnie
    Organise October

Organise/Declutter – Sorted out old towels, sheets and teddies ready for local animal rescue home.
    Lunch – Leftover Stir Fry from last night
    Dinner tonight from pantry/freezer : Roasted Squash and Sage (both homegrown) Risotto

Regular – Absolutely no money spent today – zero – zilch!

Get Ready – Will buy some de-icer when I go to Home bargains Thursday.

SFD : 1/15

Improvise : Use an old wall hanging as a curtain for the back door. It is on a pole, so just need two hooks.

Stoptober : Aim to not even look at eBay today - achieved

Exercise : Walk the dog for at least 20 mins per day. Also do back & neck exercises - done

One More Time : Stuck to SW plan

Christmas : No need to buy Xmas Cards as have sorted out all the leftovers in Christmas box and probably have enough for next 10 years as I really don’t send many (elderly relatives etc)

Extra Income : £1.06 Interest Bank Account (paid into Emergency Fund Account)

Food Budget : £200 /£17.30
    SFD : 15 / 1
    Stoptober : No spending on eBay 31/3
    October Goal : Lose 8lbs /
    Extra Income : £100 /£31.06
    September 2017 Total Debt £37188.89 / DFD 01/05/22
    October 2017 Debt £36149.48 / DFD 01/04/22
    Extra Payments : 0.1% = £37.19 Total paid 0.3%
    MBNA - £5350.73

October Food Budget : £200/£114.94 Extra Income £100 /£81.06
    SFD : 8/31 Weight Loss (Goal 8lbs) :
    • dizzyblnd
    • By dizzyblnd 3rd Oct 17, 9:36 PM
    • 365 Posts
    • 3,211 Thanks
    dizzyblnd
    Sunday was a nsd but yesterday n today we're not so 1/15
    NST #30: nsd 19/21
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 3rd Oct 17, 9:42 PM
    • 6,422 Posts
    • 46,848 Thanks
    apple muncher
    Scrimps - can you point me in the direction of easy vegan recipes please. My niece is vegan and it's her 21st later this month. I want to give her a nice notebook with some recipes hand-written in, super easy ones without a gazillion ingredients or too much prep. Ta muchly.
    NST Organise October #10; NSD 12/20; Ex 6/20; craft 6/31 (212); remove 514
    2017 MFW#63 Pay off: £3320/£4050; 2
    017 sell 116

Mortgage £23,689 (01/14: £78,201; 01/15: £59,629; 01/16: 39,915; 01/17: 27,295) MFWDate Dec 2018
    • mummylewis
    • By mummylewis 3rd Oct 17, 9:45 PM
    • 37 Posts
    • 136 Thanks
    mummylewis
    Logging in for day 3!

Today is 2/20 SFD. I did buy antihistamines HOWEVER they were bought using money I claimed back from work when I bought work biscuits yesterday with the groceries so I'm counting it as no extra money left my account!

No other efforts made today on the organizing front however I'm on a late shift tomorrow so I dont have to leave the house til 4pm. British Gas are coming to fix the boiler and replace a radiator so I'm going to get into the spare room after they're done to sort some stuff for a car boot in doing on 15th.
    I should add a paid a £50 excess to BG last week for the call out so that's all sorted and all repairs are covered (have definately made paying for homecare400 worth it with this!)

Fruitloop04, sending you and your family lots of virtual hugs. I hope they're on the mend and home real soon (and dont feel guilty about the job thing, i did that for too long and leaving was the best thing i ever did!)

Hopefully will have some good organising stuff to share tomorrow but bed time for now!

Be good, be careful x
    Money Saving since 2016 and determined to be debt free by 2020.
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 3rd Oct 17, 9:51 PM
    • 2,112 Posts
    • 21,587 Thanks
    mothernerd
    Completed the first draft of my letter at quarter past one and then wrote it out neatly and walked to the GPO. Messed up posting here, read for a bit, then slept. Woke late.

I have managed to get 3 NSDs. yesterday I did a small shop for mum and bought ys bread, mediterreanean veg, chopped onions (11p per pack = 1 medium onion and thought it would help with the meat moutain) and 2 packs of stir fry veg (dark and red cabbage, grated carrot, sweetcorn and bits of pepper) one of which I ate yesterday - in 2 bowlfuls, raw with a little reduced salad dressing.

Today (mum wanted a loaf and there were a couple of things I had missed off last weeks list) and bought ys parsnips and chestnut mushrooms.

When I left you this morning I put chicken fillets, lamb chops and thick steaks in a roasting dish together and put them in the oven. On the other shelf I used another roasting dish with chicken lumps with chopped chillies, the med veg, bottom of the fridge mushrooms and 3 of the herb and garlic tubs of dip that DS3 gets with his pizzas. Cooked it for 3/4 of an hour and then turned the oven off but left everything in there. Threw chopped onions, mince, lots of lentils, 3 peppers, passata, chilli, herbs, L&P, stock and tomato puree in a pan and left them to simmer whilst I finished getting dressed and packed for the day.

Phone needed charging so put the charger in my bag and walked to the taxi office. Mum and I have done some tidying in the garden. Mum sat on a chair, I moved the swing seat and some of the chimney pots,made a hole for a cup hook and put one of mum's fairies on the shed and then sat down as well. Had a phone call about mum's Council tax and that is sorted.

I have also cut out a velvet back for an embroidered cushion that needs putting together, chopped up 2 whole heads of celery (ys last week) to make soup for mum (done when I got in), cut out some templates for craft and started cutting black shapes - so far have 4 each of spiders, owls and bats. Saved the bits to do 'features' on paper plate pumpkins.

Mum's medicine was delivered but the antibiotics weren't in again. So tomorrow I have to get to the doctor's early (so I can see my preferred doctor), get a prescription, fill it, take it to mum's. Problem being I already have an 11.30 appointment to have my blood pressure re-done and not sure I can squeeze in a trip to mum's and back. Hope to persuade the doctor to do 2 prescriptions, one for me to take away and one to be sent to the pharmacy as this is the second time I have done this (community nurse got them the first time) and there is not a lot of wiggle rroom on a Wednesday.

Mum has suggested going straight from her's to crafts but then I need to have everything packed and decide if I'm taking it to the doctor's with me - in effect leaving the house at about 8.30am, getting home after crafts and carrying everything for the day with me. Hopefully I should have more time tomorrow evening, just need to survive the day.

Today I am grateful for it not raining, for ticking off lots of little jobs and for the cooking turning out well.
    Last edited by mothernerd; 03-10-2017 at 9:59 PM.
    Building a rainbow of happiness and joy
    NST Oct #1 SFD 9/20 Food £61.25/ £100 Travel £3/10 DIY £7/30 Debt free and EF January 2016 No mortgage Progress through plodding, baby steps and purposeful pottering
    • DebtFreeDuo
    • By DebtFreeDuo 3rd Oct 17, 9:53 PM
    • 216 Posts
    • 987 Thanks
    DebtFreeDuo
    Thank you mothernerd that sounds extremely fair, I have upped my cycling target and if I need to spend then I will aim to spend on the day I drive and have completely spend free days so I only have 10 car parking days in my pot, any other days will go down as spend days. Thinking about it those 10 days could total up to £35! Now that I see that figure it makes me really want to cut it completely down.
    Debt 14/10/17/20/9/17 5395.16/5690.50 = Loan: 2065.32/2207.38 Car Loan: 2292.94/2419.64 0% CC: 1036.90/1063.48 DFD April 19 (Target Dec 18).
    Make up to £10 a day challenge: £110.51/£150..NSD October 12/15
    • Fmess
    • By Fmess 3rd Oct 17, 10:01 PM
    • 2,539 Posts
    • 23,972 Thanks
    Fmess
    SFD number 2, my lovely neighbours hace lent me their wifi code so I can do school work at home in the evening I am very grateful for them today!!!
    LBM = 07/09/13 Debt = £13339 (100% cleared)
    New Roof Debt £1425/£8542
    SeptNST #? SFD 1/18 Food 101.16/120 Personal 160/200 Petrol 50/100
    • laurenh1
    • By laurenh1 3rd Oct 17, 10:08 PM
    • 146 Posts
    • 932 Thanks
    laurenh1
    scrimps check out jack monroe cooking on a bootstrap website. Lots of vegan recipes and pretty cheap and straight forward xx
    • laurenh1
    • By laurenh1 3rd Oct 17, 10:09 PM
    • 146 Posts
    • 932 Thanks
    laurenh1
    Sorry I meant apple muncher. I mis read x
    • Baileys Babe
    • By Baileys Babe 3rd Oct 17, 10:48 PM
    • 2,188 Posts
    • 10,409 Thanks
    Baileys Babe
    #37 update
    3rd October
    NSD 2/15
    Groceries: £10.05/£310
    Diesel: £23.23/£180

Making do/using up: As we are going away tomorrow for a week, looked through the fridge as well as the fruit & veg to make sure we either used it, froze it or packed it.

Today was mainly spent getting us ready to go away, packing, tidying, cleaning, preparing tomorrow night dinner - part of our contribution to the holiday.

Mothernerd, thank you for adding me to the list of Turtles.

I will do my best to report in whilst I'm away, not sure how this will go as it will depend on wifi access as I do not like paying for data. Regardless of whether I can report, I will keep a note and update as soon as I can.
    Last edited by Baileys Babe; 03-10-2017 at 10:57 PM.

Apr '17 GC £280/117.17(overspend March) +
    Jan - Mar '17 GC £910/1027.17
    • misstara
    • By misstara 3rd Oct 17, 11:27 PM
    • 2,406 Posts
    • 16,706 Thanks
    misstara
    Organise - all meals taken to work, lunch prepared for tomorrow.

Budget - food £37.10/£150, social £0/£20
    £3 paid to the debt today

NSDs - 3/20 today as I only spent on bus fare

Stoptober - no junk food snacking today

Exercise - over 18,000 steps

Extra income - £3 from bank account reward, £40ish from shift at 2nd job
    Debt at LBM Jan 2014 £10458.09 Now £0
    New flat debt Jan 2017 £2302.75 Now £1414.77 (38.6% paid)
    Mini Targets
    Exercise target - Run 4/8, Gym 1/4. Groceries target £139.97/£150. NSD target 12/20.
    • sashanut
    • By sashanut 3rd Oct 17, 11:41 PM
    • 2,530 Posts
    • 23,685 Thanks
    sashanut
    No 6 checking in
    Hi all!

NSD: still 2/15 as first grocery spend today, plus CS shopping (!) Will be spendy tomorrow as well as need to buy animal food...

Organise: Hmm did not get into cellar today, but did make all meals from scratch. Took several books & a couple of items to CS, sadly bought several more books home...spend of £7.30 altogether

Food budget: 41 /250

Be kind: was sympathetic to colleague at CS going through a tough time, has a lot on her plate just lately

One more time: Still sticking to SW - weight gain not as bad as expected given that I was at a Food Festival for a week (!)

Extra Income: none so far

Christmas: decided it will be Socktober for me .. cast on another pair of TV socks

Exercise: not unless you count 4 hours in CS

Heating: off

Grateful for: Being told I was missed when back at work in CS, nice comment

Complimented on food cooked by me

A better nights sleep !

Always grateful for DDs safe return...
    New start JAN15 - NOT BUYING IT 2015 . Long haul DFW #145 : 2011 DEBTBUSTING : £5500 OD GONE, £2000 OD - GONE £93,610.30 cc & loan debt - GONE 27.6.14 FINALLY DEBT & MORTGAGE FREE
    • bizzie
    • By bizzie 3rd Oct 17, 11:46 PM
    • 92 Posts
    • 1,048 Thanks
    bizzie
    Check In 3/31 NSD #2/15
    Groceries 334.46/400 Personal Spends 15.75/100
    NST October #11 NSDs 11/15 @20/10/17
    Goals for 2017: Balance in
    Self: Health: Wealth :
    • Sazzle13
    • By Sazzle13 4th Oct 17, 6:14 AM
    • 23 Posts
    • 225 Thanks
    Sazzle13
    14 checking in
    Hi,

Will read through hopefully tonight and post a full reply, just checking in before going to get my breakfast and lunch sorted for work My daughter isn’t well and she was in bed at 6 last night after the dentist so I got in bed too at 8.30 in case she woke up early ... she’s still in bed I like to think she’s sleeping herself better.
    NSD 2/18
    Petrol (parking) £20.71/£100
    Food £4.85/£100
    Entertainment £0/£100
    Food to work 3/22
    Stoptober 3/31 no crisps or chocolate

Hope everyone is doing ok and will try and reply tonight hopefully with another NSD .... I have to say I like these
    • Purplebonnie
    • By Purplebonnie 4th Oct 17, 6:28 AM
    • 89 Posts
    • 549 Thanks
    Purplebonnie
    Apple Muncher - try theveganstoner.blogspot.com written for a student by his Mum, very simple recipes. Also happyherbivore.com.
    September 2017 Total Debt £37188.89 / DFD 01/05/22
    October 2017 Debt £36149.48 / DFD 01/04/22
    Extra Payments : 0.1% = £37.19 Total paid 0.3%
    MBNA - £5350.73

October Food Budget : £200/£114.94 Extra Income £100 /£81.06
    SFD : 8/31 Weight Loss (Goal 8lbs) :
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 4th Oct 17, 6:49 AM
    • 6,422 Posts
    • 46,848 Thanks
    apple muncher
    scrimps check out jack monroe cooking on a bootstrap website. Lots of vegan recipes and pretty cheap and straight forward xx
    Originally posted by laurenh1
    Sorry I meant apple muncher. I mis read x
    Originally posted by laurenh1
    Apple Muncher - try theveganstoner.blogspot.com written for a student by his Mum, very simple recipes. Also happyherbivore.com.
    Originally posted by Purplebonnie
    Thank you! I'm buying the notebook today, so will have a read around after work.
    NST Organise October #10; NSD 12/20; Ex 6/20; craft 6/31 (212); remove 514
    2017 MFW#63 Pay off: £3320/£4050; 2
    017 sell 116

Mortgage £23,689 (01/14: £78,201; 01/15: £59,629; 01/16: 39,915; 01/17: 27,295) MFWDate Dec 2018
    • ChasingSunshine
    • By ChasingSunshine 4th Oct 17, 7:12 AM
    • 100 Posts
    • 857 Thanks
    ChasingSunshine
    Check in for yesterday which was a NSD (2/15).

Not much else happening. Have a friend visiting in a few weeks so have been researching cheap / free things to do locally. She will have to entertain herself while I am at work so want to have options for her to do during the day. Must also plan having some food in so she can just eat from my stores as needed as I know she is struggling with money at the moment and don't want this trip to be an added expense.

Have football tonight so that will be my exercise goal for the day. Saw loads of lovely gym gear that I really wanted to buy but have resisted. It's not like having a nice new top will make me any fitter or less likely to look like a stressed tomato! Have added some of it to my list of future wants as my own gear wears out (far far away time at my current rate!)

Hope everyone has a good day. Will try to check in later with progress.
    • thriftylass
    • By thriftylass 4th Oct 17, 7:23 AM
    • 3,043 Posts
    • 25,092 Thanks
    thriftylass
    Good morning,

Spend day yesterday. Got a snack at work, posted my mum's birthday present and needed onions. Also got a few YS items.

Dug out my cheese making book and started reading that. Would definitely like to try making some again especially the ones that are expensive in the shops like haloumi and good quality mozarella.

Lunch to work an run later.

Will prob harvest and freeze some kale, carrots, chard etc to start clearing the garden. If i can find space in the freezer...Found a surprise courgette in the garden this morning, thought it was too late for the plant.
    Last edited by thriftylass; 04-10-2017 at 9:23 AM.
    NST Oct 4
    SFD10/17 spends 574/480
    Exercise 10/17 Amazon vouchers for xmas £7
    Debt - all 0% 1656 to go from 5290 (68% paid off)
    DFD 2/2018 Mortgage 109343 (04/17) 16 years left
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,629Posts Today

6,885Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin