Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 28th Sep 17, 9:46 PM
    • 2,114Posts
    • 21,614Thanks
    mothernerd
    NST October ORGANISE OCTOBER
    • 28th Sep 17, 9:46 PM
    NST October ORGANISE OCTOBER 28th Sep 17 at 9:46 PM
    Ninja Savings Turtles ORGANISE OCTOBER

Several people have indicted that circumstances dictate the continuation of September's Super Scrimpers regime and the tough line instituted by Ninja Savings Kat in her challenges (see NSK).

Austerity October? Austerity with a twist because although the turtle way is difficult we always aim to have some fun along the way, provide the odd inspirational quote, offer help and advice, sympathise when things go wrong and celebrate our successes. Remember No Turtle Gets Left Behind.

Commit to the challenge, follow the rules to the best of your ability. The rules are all tools that will help you on your debt free journey, the more tools you utilise, the more you will save but if you are new, it can take a while to get up to speed with them all. Don't worry.

The Truth is out There
    Question Everything
    Be Stronger Than Your Excuses

Organise. Start as you mean to go on. Know the contents of your fridge, freezer and cupboards. Plan your meals around them. Cook from scratch. Don't buy anything you can make unless cost /time taken dictates otherwise. If you are new to turtle challenges or still have full cupboards you could try living from the cupboards.

Regular budget items should be set by 3rd October at the latest (extra time allowed because this is being posted later than usual). If you don't know how much you are spending on food or petrol, now is the time to find out. Question every purchase - need or want? Can you make a percentage cut to one of your budget items - 3% to 10% you decide. Most importantly, Pay To Your Debt Or savings First, Live off What Is Left.

Get Ready for Winter. Checklist in separate post. You decide how and when to implement it.

ALWAYS Be Kind

No Spend Days. Aim for 20 (high target) or 15 (low). You will not lose an NSD for petrol included in petrol budget, medical expenses (you don't choose when to be ill but stocking up would be cheaper), yellow sticker purchases only (no additional full price items). For regular activites where fees are paid weekly (children's clubs, window cleaner) you can set aside the money for the month on a spend day and avoid losing a spend day each week.

Special exemption for the turtle who's family drink milk by the bucketload. Any requests for special exemptions will be considered (some turtles manage their money in other ways)

IMPROVISE. Make do and mend with a creative twist. think of a substitute ingredient, how to make an old/broken piece of furniture last a little longer. Looking forward to reading your stories on this one (not if they invlove sending OH to work in your pants).

STOPTOBER Are you participating? Have you any bad habits to curb or a good one to implement or re-instate.

EXERCISE Four times a week at least (20 minutes minimum but can be done 10 minutes at a time). Get outside in daylight as often as possible.

ONE MORE TIME It is never too late for a second chance. Some of us set goals in January. last month thrifty asked us to look at where we wanted to be, why we weren't there and what was going wrong. Now you need to put in the small steps that will lead to your goal. If you have fallen off the path, start again - just because you can't do it all, doesn't mean you can't do any. New starters may like to set some goals for the next 3 months.

CHRISTMAS Sorry we do have to talk about it. If you love it and have been planning and saving all year, enjoy yourself.
    But let us think about cutting back.
    You still have time to have the 'no present pact' talk (token presents/ children only) or talk your work colleagues or other groups into only giving one card to the whole group with savings possibly going to charity.

You still have time to make presents but may need to buy materials (may be more time for edible gifts). Involve children in making gifts particularly for grand-parents and teachers. Encourage them to have a toy clear out and pass on any that are no longer wanted to younger family memebrs or charity (or sell to make a few pennies).

Finally Don't Be A Martyr For Christmas
    If the works annual do is a chore (and an expensive one) opt out. Say you aren't going.
    Some people have lovely families and love to gather together. Most of us have the odd awkward relative and some would try the patience of a saint. Don't let others take you for granted and don't feel obliged to welcome all and sundry.
    If Christmas is a difficult time for you, take time out if you need it, treat yourself kindly .

THE Challenge will run from 00.00 on 1st October until 00.00 on 31st October.

ODD - This month's inspiration is going to be slightly off the wall. Looking forward to how many of you can follow where others boldly go

BANNED Takeaways, coffee shops, chippys, pie shops, vending machines, sandwich bars etc. exemption for turtls who budget for this from personal/ social spending or who have nowhere else to meet a friend. Dispensation for support for sick friends.

EXTRA INCOME Overtime, surveys, second jobs, craftsales at Christmas fairs (Bunny tales - and tails - always welcome).

REPORT in, daily if possible (I know some people have access problems). Sometimes people slink off if they have strayed but you will not feel better until you tell your fellow turtles about it. BE STRONGER THAN YOUR EXCUSES.

Last edited by mothernerd; 29-09-2017 at 10:19 AM.
    Building a rainbow of happiness and joy
    NST Oct #1 SFD 9/20 Food £71.25/ £100 Travel £3/10 DIY £17/30 Debt free and EF January 2016 No mortgage Progress through plodding, baby steps and purposeful pottering
Page 6
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 2nd Oct 17, 9:45 PM
    • 2,114 Posts
    • 21,614 Thanks
    mothernerd
    Dear turtles , I have read through briefly and will respond later. Chasing Sunshine, dizzy blnd and Scrimps you are in, will assign numbers later.

Today I phoned the Carer's Allowance people as they have turned me down based on my being 'in full time education'. I'm not, the course they asked about was between 2005 and 2007. Next excuse was that I hadn't got my college to fill in the back of the form.

I explained that the form they sent did not really apply to me, the college was discontinuing the course, the parent college (UCLAN) had not organised the required bridging course and had lost their science accreditation so were changing the syllabus, our tutors were moved, the building we were studying in was being pulled down (now a sports stadium) and that the replacement would be a dedicated sixth form college and we had been told we would not be allowed over the threshold.

He said decision was taken on 22nd September and my letter did not arrive until the 25th. I think the deadline was the 14th and I tried to get it there by then. I also note that their letter is dated the 22nd and I recieved it on Saturday (30th) so I suspect their internal systems are at fault rather than the postal service.

The upshot is that I have to write another letter, asking them to look at the decision again and putting in everything I wrote in the letter they have ignored. If that is not done within one month (starting from the 22nd), I can still appeal but would only get money from the date of the appeal, not backdated to the date of my original claim.

I will also trawl through all the files in case I can find anything from the college/ course which supports my dates (as it was 10 years I finally threw it out a few weeks ago).

See you later.
    NST Oct #1 SFD 9/20 Food £71.25/ £100 Travel £3/10 DIY £17/30 Debt free and EF January 2016 No mortgage Progress through plodding, baby steps and purposeful pottering
    • ilovetea
    • By ilovetea 2nd Oct 17, 9:46 PM
    • 793 Posts
    • 5,949 Thanks
    ilovetea
    Hello.
    Checking in for day 2.
    Posted 2 days o the trot.
    NSD 2/15 so far.
    had lefovers from yesterday for dinner.
    Up to date o surveys.Noe ear payout level yet.
    Sold a few things on eb*y. Not all paid yet so will work out the total when they do.

ilovetea xx
    £2017 in 2017. #2 £1,044.21.
    • Fmess
    • By Fmess 2nd Oct 17, 9:48 PM
    • 2,541 Posts
    • 23,994 Thanks
    Fmess
    SFD number one.

Brief check in as the council decided to dig up the pavement and have chopped through mine and the neighbours v1rgin m3dia cables! No broadband or tv until
    Friday apparently No lesson planning for me!
    LBM = 07/09/13 Debt = £13339 (100% cleared)
    New Roof Debt £1425/£8542
    SeptNST #? SFD 1/18 Food 101.16/120 Personal 160/200 Petrol 50/100
    • thriftylass
    • By thriftylass 2nd Oct 17, 10:17 PM
    • 3,045 Posts
    • 25,124 Thanks
    thriftylass
    mothernerd what a mess. Hope it gets sorted soon and cant believe they can get it so wrong.

I just found a few of DD boots from last year. Might stick them on ebay and look for more stuff after the holidays.
    NST Oct 4
    SFD10/17 spends 574/480
    Exercise 10/17 Amazon vouchers for xmas £7
    Debt - all 0% 1656 to go from 5290 (68% paid off)
    DFD 2/2018 Mortgage 109343 (04/17) 16 years left
    • f0xh0les
    • By f0xh0les 2nd Oct 17, 10:38 PM
    • 987 Posts
    • 7,110 Thanks
    f0xh0les
    Hugs sashanut. One of the sites I have been looking at has an embroidery that says 'I love you more today than I did yesterday - yesterday you were a real as------.'
    Originally posted by mothernerd
    My friend has a lovely embroidery on her desk, it is very Victorian in style, the back ground is pansies, with an ornate scrollwork through the middle in copperplate that simply says c**t.

Apparently there is a punk embroidery scene. Who knew??
    MFW May 16 £118,340
    October 17 - £109,495.00
    • Dottydaisy
    • By Dottydaisy 2nd Oct 17, 11:15 PM
    • 47 Posts
    • 647 Thanks
    Dottydaisy
    Have finally got the time to post my goals etc. but haven't caught up with everyone's posts.

I find it difficult to pay debts first as my income arrives in 7 different payments, so I allocate each payment to something specific going out around the same time. I have organised my freezer and know what I can make meal wise, and also the stores. If I bake I won't have to buy puddings apart from yoghurt, without having to buy anything for this apart from eggs.

Budget I will try £300 for groceries, hh and pets. We have two small dogs and there are myself and my daughter.
    Fuel and parking £80
    Bills £400
    Personal spending and gardener (£12 fortnight) will be £120, which includes 6weekly haircut and chiropody, monthly acupuncture and my social stuff. I don't go out on expensive nights out. I meet one set of friends weekly £8 lunch, belong to a group that gets cheap/free tickets for theatre, opera, plays musicals etc. My carers group meeting costs £2 monthly and my church group £3.50 fortnightly. Anything left over at the end of the month is extra paid off c/c.

Ready for winter- will get garage roof fixed so nothing gets spoiled in there. Car stuff and clothing nearly finished.

Always be kind. I try to be for what goes around comes around.

Will not aim for no of NSD days, will just try my best,

Improvise. Wanted some weed repellent fabric to overwinter dug patch in garden. Will use spare tarpaulin instead.

Stoptober. Will stop messing about with unhealthy eating and go back to gym.

Exercise. Gym as above and walk dogs every day.

One more time. Set goals for paying off debt
    Organise me to a better life

Christmas won't be a martyr and only 5 £20 gift tokens and two presents to buy.

Banned. I meet my friends at a pub-lunch only £8, or for a coffee. Can take own drinks everywhere else. Will stop take aways and ready meals.

Extra income. Sell the excess furniture and other things not needed since moving. This will go towards my all inclusive holiday at the end of the month as spending money for when we are off the ship.

Daily report Will do

Grateful for The wind bringing down the rest of the baking apples I couldn't reach on the tree.
    The nice traffic warden who let me park for three minutes whilst I delivered a pair of step ladders to people putting up an exhibition.
    That I've stopped messing about and started to be accountable

Long post but I need to do all of this. Night Night
    • bizzie
    • By bizzie 2nd Oct 17, 11:15 PM
    • 93 Posts
    • 1,062 Thanks
    bizzie
    Organise - meal plan up on fridge for all to see, whether I stick to it....
    Regular - monthly budget set but looking to trim
    Get Ready - flu jab done, need to check coats,hats,boots, cold remedies
    Always be kind - I try to be
    No Spend Day - aiming for 15 but hope to do better
    Improvise - will see what happens when or if need to
    Stoptober - mindless snacking just because it's there
    Exercise - enjoy the long walks available to me
    One More Time - still need to get going with self & health, wealth ok ish
    Christmas - in the background as many family birthdays before then
    The Challenge -
    Odd -
    Banned - taking each day as it comes
    Extra Income - using cash back & survey websites, extra hours at work
    Report - #2/31
    Groceries 334.46/400 Personal Spends 15.75/100
    NST October #11 NSDs 12/15 @21/10/17
    Goals for 2017: Balance in
    Self: Health: Wealth :
    • Baileys Babe
    • By Baileys Babe 2nd Oct 17, 11:19 PM
    • 2,188 Posts
    • 10,412 Thanks
    Baileys Babe
    Hi I would like to become a turtle, if you will let me.

To make things difficult we go away on holiday on Wednesday 4th and return the following Wednesday. We are going to Dorset with my parents and my Sister and her family. My parents have very generously paid for the cottage for us all to share. I have no idea what expenses we might incur whilst away but I am packing our National Trust for Scotland cards, the children's blue Peter badges and their YAC passes to try and minimise the impact on my purse.

Budget:
    Groceries £310 includes food, OTC medicine, toiletries, drinks, cleaning materials etc
    Diesel £180 allowing extra as we are going on holiday
    Entertainment £150
    Personal spends £45
    Holiday spends £500

NSD 15 I haven't been tracking these for the last year so I want to see how I get on.
    Last edited by Baileys Babe; 02-10-2017 at 11:29 PM.

Apr '17 GC £280/117.17(overspend March) +
    Jan - Mar '17 GC £910/1027.17
    • Baileys Babe
    • By Baileys Babe 2nd Oct 17, 11:49 PM
    • 2,188 Posts
    • 10,412 Thanks
    Baileys Babe
    Reporting in

1st October
    NSD 1/15
    Entertainment: We went the the theatre, we bought the tickets months back so no cost and we took snacks from home.
    Making do: Used our windfalls to make sauce to accompany dinner.

2nd October
    NSD 1/15
    Groceries: £10.05/£310 a couple of bits for our holiday
    Diesel: £23.23/£180 in preparation of Wednesday's drive to our holiday

To save an unnecessary spending we took all food and drinks for the meals and snacks we wouldn't be home for. I would have loved to pick up a coffee, but I resisted.

We have no heating on as it is very mild still in our part of Yorkshire, only occasionally we feel the need to grab a long sleeved t-shirt.

It rained frequently today, no good for drying the washing, so the laundry is drying on the airer and the dehumidifier is on.

Apr '17 GC £280/117.17(overspend March) +
    Jan - Mar '17 GC £910/1027.17
    • sashanut
    • By sashanut 3rd Oct 17, 12:25 AM
    • 2,532 Posts
    • 23,699 Thanks
    sashanut
    No 6 checking in
    Hi all!

Thanks for your kind words mothernerd, much appreciated as I can tell you have much on your plate with the bureaucratic nightmare going on...

NSD: 2/15

will be a spend day tomorrow as I work in a cs - always take stuff in there, but also bring stuff home...will get any groceries I need from Lidl after I finish. list will be small..

Organise: still organising cellar, will be some while yet! Sadly did not get rest last night although tired - my fault though. Started with a migraine & did not have meds to hand normally keep by bed...didn't want to disturb DH so crept out of bed quietly. Couldn't find meds anywhere...in the end had to go outside to car glove box as keep some in there. Ended up sleeping on sofa, not ideal & DD message woke me at 7.30....had less than 4 hours sleep yuk. Scrubbed steps of cellar, took shelves back down, started putting items on shelf & making inventory!!

Food budget: 0/250

Be kind: try my best. Didn't complain to dd that she woke me up, she has a mega stressful job. Tried to be kind to DH, still not much help but then I know he doesn't do 'man work' LOL. Showed him cellar before pics & after , actually impressive..don't usually remember to take photos before a blitz.

Improvise: Food today, was tired but still need to stick to diet.. Had previously made soup also pasties Lunch soup & sandwich, tea corned beef pasties, lots of very sad looking spuds in different bags top of cellar steps, ignored as not large enough for baking. Cooked a big pan of mash, plus carrots & cabbage plus gravy. DH left over birthday cake (his).

Extra Income: none so far

Christmas: decided it will be Socktober for me .. cast on another pair of TV socks

Exercise: not really although did go in garden

Grateful for - also - the wind bringing down the massive apples from the top of the tree, collected in bucket awaiting processing - bumper crop this year

A flock of beautiful butterflies in the sheltered bit of the garden - DH called me to look & he isn't a nature person at all....we could open butterfly world in our back garden - income stream right there..

Always grateful for DDs safe return...

Night folks, sorry for the looong post late on...
    New start JAN15 - NOT BUYING IT 2015 . Long haul DFW #145 : 2011 DEBTBUSTING : £5500 OD GONE, £2000 OD - GONE £93,610.30 cc & loan debt - GONE 27.6.14 FINALLY DEBT & MORTGAGE FREE
    • Purplebonnie
    • By Purplebonnie 3rd Oct 17, 6:26 AM
    • 89 Posts
    • 562 Thanks
    Purplebonnie
    Organise October

Organise –Korean Stir Fry for dinner using up last of grotty veg in bottom of freezer, stir fry sauce & Kim chi in pantry, out of date tofu in fridge – delicious!
    Regular – I couldn’t get to Aldi, so spent £8.10 in Tesco. Will get to Home Bargains on Thursday when I go that way for work.
    Get Ready – Will buy some de-icer when I go to Home bargains Thursday. Checked my tyre pressures
    SFD : 0/15
    Improvise : Use an old wall hanging as a curtain for the back door. It is on a pole, so just need two hooks.
    Stoptober : done
    Exercise : Walk the dog for at least 20 mins per day. Also do back & neck exercises - done
    One More Time : I need to lose 4 and ½ stone, so will aim for 8lbs this month.
    Christmas : Tesco had some pretty little body vests reduced to £2 for 3, so bought these for the baby’s stocking.
    Extra Income : I will aim for an extra £100.
    Redeemed £10 Amazon Vouchers from Opinion Outpost – will save for Christmas

Food Budget : £200 /£17.30
    SFD : 15 / 0
    Stoptober : No spending on eBay 31/2
    October Goal : Lose 8lbs /
    Extra Income : £100 /£30
    September 2017 Total Debt £37188.89 / DFD 01/05/22
    October 2017 Debt £36149.48 / DFD 01/04/22
    Extra Payments : 0.1% = £37.19 Total paid 0.3%
    MBNA - £5350.73

October Food Budget : £200/£114.94 Extra Income £100 /£81.06
    SFD : 8/31 Weight Loss (Goal 8lbs) :
    • laurenh1
    • By laurenh1 3rd Oct 17, 6:49 AM
    • 149 Posts
    • 972 Thanks
    laurenh1
    Am I too late to join xx
    • misstara
    • By misstara 3rd Oct 17, 7:22 AM
    • 2,406 Posts
    • 16,709 Thanks
    misstara
    Misstara - I don't count my bus travel as spends. I use my oyster, but don't count the top-ups, in the same way that the turtles don't count petrol spends as breaking an NSD. So you may be able to save your spending for another day.
    Originally posted by apple muncher
    Thanks apple, in that case I'll save my list until tomorrow. There's nothing we desperately need and tomorrow will be a spend day as I'm meeting the girls for tea after work.
    Debt at LBM Jan 2014 £10458.09 Now £0
    New flat debt Jan 2017 £2302.75 Now £1414.77 (38.6% paid)
    Mini Targets
    Exercise target - Run 4/8, Gym 1/4. Groceries target £139.97/£150. NSD target 12/20.
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 3rd Oct 17, 7:34 AM
    • 6,538 Posts
    • 37,608 Thanks
    determined new ms
    Am I too late to join xx
    Originally posted by laurenh1
    nope welcome

check in for yesterday

wasn't a SFD as went to SM £33.22/£160. SFDs 1/15

use it up: oh had a ys pastry that's been in the freezer for a while. I had a portion of soup, 1/2 BNS & some frozen roasted tomato sauce used in a bake.

As it was a SD I purchased 2 xmas gifts and finally made raspberry & processo jam so that's 3 peoples gifts done (planning on making scones and making a little cream tea gift box )

exercise - well kinda we had our washing machine delivered and I installed it myself. No mean feat as I'm dinky and it was hard work! Also went to the allotment and did a little digging. Not really sufficient so I won't count that so currently 0/4
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Wombling '16 £287.33 Roadkill £28.25
    Wombling YTD £2982.2/Roadkill £8.63
    SFDs Oct 12/15 CC saved £2372.50
    • fruitloop04
    • By fruitloop04 3rd Oct 17, 7:49 AM
    • 146 Posts
    • 432 Thanks
    fruitloop04
    First check in!

NSD on the 1st Oct and hoping for another one today. My sister had her first baby on Saturday (whoop!) but has to stay in until at least Wednesday so visited her at the hospital after work yesterday. Ended up buying myself a coffee, water and my sister's OH a meal deal from the cafe, so with parking came to £12.73 I didn't feel like I could ask for the meal deal money back as they have been through a lot the past couple of days! £5 of that was parking too I wouldn't mind so much if the money actually went to the hospital!

So my stats are so far:
    NSDs: 1/20
    Food: £58.58/£280 (this seems a lot written down...will try and shave some off this).
    Personal spends: £12.73
    Extra Income: 30p from cashback site
    Stoptober: Alcohol free days: 2
    Exercise: 20 minutes on Sunday and will do another 20 minutes today.
    Last edited by fruitloop04; 03-10-2017 at 7:52 AM.
    16.08.2017 CC 1 - £2050 £1603.47 CC 2 - £1766.82 £1163.36 Emergency savings: £1000/£6000
    Mortgage - April 2017 £153,000 £149,954
    Debt free by xmas: 1070.86/1500
    (Non Mortgage) Debt Free Date: August 2018
    • thriftylass
    • By thriftylass 3rd Oct 17, 8:49 AM
    • 3,045 Posts
    • 25,124 Thanks
    thriftylass
    Check in number 3. Not much to report just now. Took my meter readings yesterday and submitted them. Still well in credit despite the heating being on.

Swim at lunch, lunch to work and dinner is semi-prepped. Will take DS to chess after work and DD to a nearby play park as DH will have to work late again. Won't be able to do that for much longer as it gets dark now at 6/half 7.

DH has noticed now that DS is at an age where he is integrating in the local community more (i.e. more friends life nearby now in walking distance, he started clubs etc) so it might be harder to move (need to upsize due to bedroom shortage). Might get him to think about extension ideas again then . Will be very disruptive but selling/buying isn't any more pleasant in my eyes and we'd still have to do some work on the house.
    NST Oct 4
    SFD10/17 spends 574/480
    • laurenh1
    • By laurenh1 3rd Oct 17, 9:02 AM
    • 149 Posts
    • 972 Thanks
    laurenh1
    my First Check in-

I am new to this so please do let me know if I don't get everything down I need to.

This is hopefully my 2nd NSD (aim in 20) - as I spent on Sunday. I did buy tickets for Santa express for my littlies on Saturday but my Mum is giving me cash back so that's good.

Dropped my home made soup on the way to work, which I panicked might mean an unplanned bought lunch, However, I was also bringing someone some eggs and a couple got broken, so I will just make scrambled eggs in the microwave for my lunch.

Sold some toys over the weekend - putting the cash aside for xmas and halloween costumes

I would like an exemption for milk, if I may, as I have 2 children under 3!!

Thank you for welcoming me in
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 3rd Oct 17, 11:22 AM
    • 2,114 Posts
    • 21,614 Thanks
    mothernerd
    Day Three Inspiration
    (for f0xholes)

A woman should be two things - Who and What she wants
    Coco Chanel

Well behaved women rarely make history

(for those of us trying to get our houses in order)

The dust bunnies killed my house fairy

I put the mess in domestic

(quite like the latin ones - if you are likely to be offended, please don't translate it)

fututus mori in igni

(for all those who are struggling, but still afloat)

If you can't make your own neuro transmitters, store bought is fine.

• mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 3rd Oct 17, 11:27 AM
    • 2,114 Posts
    • 21,614 Thanks
    mothernerd
    Sorry to post and run. I wrote replies to you all at 3am this morning but tried to report on my day as well, accidently hit something and lost it.

You are all doing well.

Right now I have the choice of posting or getting dressed, eating, and cooking/ freezing the remaining meat from Saturday and I'm hungry (not sure what to have as ate the last 2 wraps around 5am.

Will try to get back earlier this evening. The old laptop I have taken to mum's only works for a few minutes at a time so I'm now off- line.
    • thriftylass
    • By thriftylass 3rd Oct 17, 11:59 AM
    • 3,045 Posts
    • 25,124 Thanks
    thriftylass
    I just got my 9 year badge . More motivation to get this debt gone. By year ten I want to join these challenges to save not to pay off debt.
    NST Oct 4
    SFD10/17 spends 574/480
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,796Posts Today

7,708Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin