Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 28th Sep 17, 9:46 PM
    • 2,107Posts
    • 21,534Thanks
    mothernerd
    NST October ORGANISE OCTOBER
    • 28th Sep 17, 9:46 PM
    NST October ORGANISE OCTOBER 28th Sep 17 at 9:46 PM
    Ninja Savings Turtles ORGANISE OCTOBER

Several people have indicted that circumstances dictate the continuation of September's Super Scrimpers regime and the tough line instituted by Ninja Savings Kat in her challenges (see NSK).

Austerity October? Austerity with a twist because although the turtle way is difficult we always aim to have some fun along the way, provide the odd inspirational quote, offer help and advice, sympathise when things go wrong and celebrate our successes. Remember No Turtle Gets Left Behind.

Commit to the challenge, follow the rules to the best of your ability. The rules are all tools that will help you on your debt free journey, the more tools you utilise, the more you will save but if you are new, it can take a while to get up to speed with them all. Don't worry.

The Truth is out There
    Question Everything
    Be Stronger Than Your Excuses

Organise. Start as you mean to go on. Know the contents of your fridge, freezer and cupboards. Plan your meals around them. Cook from scratch. Don't buy anything you can make unless cost /time taken dictates otherwise. If you are new to turtle challenges or still have full cupboards you could try living from the cupboards.

Regular budget items should be set by 3rd October at the latest (extra time allowed because this is being posted later than usual). If you don't know how much you are spending on food or petrol, now is the time to find out. Question every purchase - need or want? Can you make a percentage cut to one of your budget items - 3% to 10% you decide. Most importantly, Pay To Your Debt Or savings First, Live off What Is Left.

Get Ready for Winter. Checklist in separate post. You decide how and when to implement it.

ALWAYS Be Kind

No Spend Days. Aim for 20 (high target) or 15 (low). You will not lose an NSD for petrol included in petrol budget, medical expenses (you don't choose when to be ill but stocking up would be cheaper), yellow sticker purchases only (no additional full price items). For regular activites where fees are paid weekly (children's clubs, window cleaner) you can set aside the money for the month on a spend day and avoid losing a spend day each week.

Special exemption for the turtle who's family drink milk by the bucketload. Any requests for special exemptions will be considered (some turtles manage their money in other ways)

IMPROVISE. Make do and mend with a creative twist. think of a substitute ingredient, how to make an old/broken piece of furniture last a little longer. Looking forward to reading your stories on this one (not if they invlove sending OH to work in your pants).

STOPTOBER Are you participating? Have you any bad habits to curb or a good one to implement or re-instate.

EXERCISE Four times a week at least (20 minutes minimum but can be done 10 minutes at a time). Get outside in daylight as often as possible.

ONE MORE TIME It is never too late for a second chance. Some of us set goals in January. last month thrifty asked us to look at where we wanted to be, why we weren't there and what was going wrong. Now you need to put in the small steps that will lead to your goal. If you have fallen off the path, start again - just because you can't do it all, doesn't mean you can't do any. New starters may like to set some goals for the next 3 months.

CHRISTMAS Sorry we do have to talk about it. If you love it and have been planning and saving all year, enjoy yourself.
    But let us think about cutting back.
    You still have time to have the 'no present pact' talk (token presents/ children only) or talk your work colleagues or other groups into only giving one card to the whole group with savings possibly going to charity.

You still have time to make presents but may need to buy materials (may be more time for edible gifts). Involve children in making gifts particularly for grand-parents and teachers. Encourage them to have a toy clear out and pass on any that are no longer wanted to younger family memebrs or charity (or sell to make a few pennies).

Finally Don't Be A Martyr For Christmas
    If the works annual do is a chore (and an expensive one) opt out. Say you aren't going.
    Some people have lovely families and love to gather together. Most of us have the odd awkward relative and some would try the patience of a saint. Don't let others take you for granted and don't feel obliged to welcome all and sundry.
    If Christmas is a difficult time for you, take time out if you need it, treat yourself kindly .

THE Challenge will run from 00.00 on 1st October until 00.00 on 31st October.

ODD - This month's inspiration is going to be slightly off the wall. Looking forward to how many of you can follow where others boldly go

BANNED Takeaways, coffee shops, chippys, pie shops, vending machines, sandwich bars etc. exemption for turtls who budget for this from personal/ social spending or who have nowhere else to meet a friend. Dispensation for support for sick friends.

EXTRA INCOME Overtime, surveys, second jobs, craftsales at Christmas fairs (Bunny tales - and tails - always welcome).

REPORT in, daily if possible (I know some people have access problems). Sometimes people slink off if they have strayed but you will not feel better until you tell your fellow turtles about it. BE STRONGER THAN YOUR EXCUSES.

Last edited by mothernerd; 29-09-2017 at 10:19 AM.
    Building a rainbow of happiness and joy
    NST Oct #1 SFD 8/20 Food £51.25/ £100 Travel £1/10 DIY £4/30 Debt free and EF January 2016 No mortgage Progress through plodding, baby steps and purposeful pottering
Page 14
    • DebtFreeDuo
    • By DebtFreeDuo 7th Oct 17, 6:24 PM
    • 196 Posts
    • 865 Thanks
    DebtFreeDuo
    Day 7

NSDs: 4/15 another NSD
    Exercise: Cycled - 1/12
    10k steps - 4/22
    Food Budget: 15.58/100
    Extra Income: 66.84/150

Nothing has changed on yesterday, had a lovely day with the small and only spent £10.30 which was entrance and car parking. Today should have been a lot more spendy but I put off food shopping and fuel and will get this tomorrow instead.
    Debt 14/10/17/20/9/17 5395.16/5690.50 = Loan: 2065.32/2207.38 Car Loan: 2292.94/2419.64 0% CC: 1036.90/1063.48 DFD April 19 (Target Dec 18).
    Make up to £10 a day challenge: £110.51/£150..NSD October 12/15
    • determined new ms
    • By determined new ms 7th Oct 17, 6:36 PM
    • 6,532 Posts
    • 37,511 Thanks
    determined new ms
    check in 7/31

exercise loads! Went to the lottie this am and did 1 hour of digging and clearing up. Later on we all walked there (a couple of miles each way. On way back steep hill ) this is the furthest madam has walked ever! She did have her scooter so we may be able to return to our hobby of walking we haven't really been able to since she moved in with us over 3 years ago!

SFD 3/15

Kindness - just generally had a lovely family day

No organising or working on my goals.

making pizza using dough base froze earlier in the week

Gratitudes:

* I had such a lovely day
    * days like today remind me how much I love my life. How much better it is now than a few years ago
    * still 2 more days off work
    * picked a load of chard to have with dinner
    * I still have £20 ish left of personal spends for the week
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Wombling '16 £287.33 Roadkill £28.25
    Wombling YTD £2957.2/Roadkill £8.63
    SFDs Oct 9/15 CC saved £2372.50
    • Kerry Woman
    • By Kerry Woman 7th Oct 17, 6:46 PM
    • 1,985 Posts
    • 18,814 Thanks
    Kerry Woman
    Day 7
    Was a spend day. Updated signature and notebook of today's and yesterday's spends.
    Had a bit of a stressful morning rushing around. Would have been a lot worse if I had not done somethings last night after work.
    I saw two women I know through church, was upsetting as they are suffering from dementia. I knew one had dementia. The other one was a total shock. Do not attend Sunday mass on a regular basis if my Mum does not feel all that great to go.
    Managed to put some extra money into savings account finally today. Do have a small monthly dd for one of the savings. Finally transferred the compensation from a complaint about the building society into my ISA account.
    Did get some more mincemeat to make mince pies at Christmas and for next year if I want to make any during next year. Did check today and there were plenty of Christmas cards to use this year.
    Grateful for:
    My Mum able to go to the mass for the sick and housebound and getting out of the flat to socialize.
    For my Mum and I getting the anointing of the sick.
    For the refreshments in the hall afterwards - saved me cooking and we both enjoyed the food.
    Having a chilled out afternoon and evening.
    Frugal Living Challenge 2017
    Mortgage free as of 1st August 2013
    Organise October NSD 14/20 Food/household budget £83.92/£150
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 7th Oct 17, 8:17 PM
    • 6,415 Posts
    • 46,797 Thanks
    apple muncher
    Greent - I think you should treat vet things as unexpected and therefore unavoidable, and they don't lose you an NSD.... Let's see what mothernerd says...!

Today I am grateful for a lovely visit to a school, for a frank chat with the head re funding, for getting dd to dance on time, for dd becoming ever more independant, for a quiet afternoon, for a catch up with a friend, for knitting some more of my hat with gorgeous merino wool given to me by a friend, for dd still having hours of fun with her po11y pockets.
    NST Organise October #10; NSD 12/20; Ex 6/20; craft 6/31 (212); remove 514
    2017 MFW#63 Pay off: £3320/£4050; 2
    017 sell 116

Mortgage £23,689 (01/14: £78,201; 01/15: £59,629; 01/16: 39,915; 01/17: 27,295) MFWDate Dec 2018
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 7th Oct 17, 8:21 PM
    • 6,415 Posts
    • 46,797 Thanks
    apple muncher
    Kerry - that sounds like a lovely mass to go to. My mum has dementia and only gets to the weds communion occasionally, as she really cannot cope with even several people around unless she is with somebody who can 'read' her well and remove her from bothersome situations. Or remove the 'bothersome' element...!
    017 sell 116

Mortgage £23,689 (01/14: £78,201; 01/15: £59,629; 01/16: 39,915; 01/17: 27,295) MFWDate Dec 2018
    • ilovetea
    • By ilovetea 7th Oct 17, 8:25 PM
    • 791 Posts
    • 5,923 Thanks
    ilovetea
    Hello.
    Check in 6/31. Missed yesterday.
    Spendy yesterday.Hairdone.Wash,cut and blow dry £10.
    Today spent on T.V. guide 55p and bread 89p.
    Had salad and ham from last weeks shop for dinner.
    Went to work this morning,help in local charity shop,nothing I fancied today.
    Prettyboring really.

ilovetea xx
    £2017 in 2017. #2 £1,044.21.
    • Scrimps
    • By Scrimps 7th Oct 17, 8:37 PM
    • 146 Posts
    • 681 Thanks
    Scrimps
    -Organise: A bit more tinkering on the house. Im doing a lot of repair work on walls etc which is slow as I have to fill and wait for it to dry. There are some large holes which are being deep gap filled in stages. . I moved the light switch in the baby room after my checking in post yesterday - it was behind the door and now is in the right place as I walk in. Electricians never seem to want to do this once they know I have old lathe and plaster walls, not worth their while....the hole however is taking some filling and of course im not a pro so will take some effort to make good.
    Tomorrow there will be more bits of filling and sanding but it should be a final sand but the filling may not all be dry.....do it right do it once is my mantra at the moment, none of this will be done again and its costing a lot so I want a very good finish. I have been living with holes and bulges in the walls for approx 4 years, getting it right now will take time. We did the lounge in this manner and were suprised how long it took but how good it ended up looking.
    -Regular: 117/200 spent 1.99 at the butchers on a large pack of bacon mishapes as I was in town.
    -Get ready for winter: Getting ready for winter for me is having this done and a very stocked cupboard (food, cat food, toiletries and cleaning) prepped for when the baby arrives. Also need new wipers on the car. - see above re prepping house. DH began cleaning out the greenhouse ready for some winter crops and bought a 'new' coat from the charity shop.
    -Always be kind think I was
    NSD: 2/20 Spent today getting more bits for the house from wilko and £11.99 on a new coat from the charity shop.
    Improvise: hurrah! I had my keys in my hand last night to go to the diy shop to buy some wood to replace the lathe in the wall after moving the light switch and was very disappointed to be losing a NSD. then remembered that I had a broken wooden venetian blind waiting to go to the tip. I sawed up some of the slats and used that as replacement lathe! I had to wait for the glue to dry overnight before filling this morning but it does seem to have worked.
    Stoptober: Managed to not compulsively look at YNAB/mortgage overpayment calculator again
    Exercise: nil today as not a work day.
    Christmas: Hurrah! Posted off my mums pressie for her birthday. will begin to deal with Christmas in November
    Banned: stuck to this today
    Extra Income. Did a couple of surveys in onepoll last night in the end.
    • Kerry Woman
    • By Kerry Woman 7th Oct 17, 9:00 PM
    • 1,985 Posts
    • 18,814 Thanks
    Kerry Woman
    apple muncher - They only hold this mass once a year. One of ladies I have known since I was in primary school and the other lady I have known since going to that church(about 20 years). My Mum is housebound and has mobility issues so needs me to take her out in the wheelchair. Sorry to hear that your Mum has dementia. Hope both of you are getting all the support that you need.
    Frugal Living Challenge 2017
    Mortgage free as of 1st August 2013
    Organise October NSD 14/20 Food/household budget £83.92/£150
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 7th Oct 17, 9:09 PM
    • 2,107 Posts
    • 21,534 Thanks
    mothernerd
    bizzie I will look for the moon tonight.

sashanut excellent use of Tesco vouchers cashback and nectar points.

Purplebonnie on plan and extra income, woo hoo.

misstara running? No, I can't do that (DS1 once described me as looking like a pregnant penguin).

laurenh1 hope you and the boys ahd a lovely time.

fruitloop04 congratulations on the weight loss.

greent yes, I'll allow an unscheduled vet appointment.

Shelbi well done on not smoking and extra payments.

DebtFreeDuo leaving shopping for another day is a good tactic.

determined new ms loads of exercise, lovely day, contented life, wonderful.

Kerry Woman excellent progress on savings. I think with dementia you have to learn to accept the 'new version' of the person you once knew.

apple knitting? the bunnies will be jealous.
    NST Oct #1 SFD 8/20 Food £51.25/ £100 Travel £1/10 DIY £4/30 Debt free and EF January 2016 No mortgage Progress through plodding, baby steps and purposeful pottering
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 7th Oct 17, 9:18 PM
    • 2,107 Posts
    • 21,534 Thanks
    mothernerd
    ilovetea volunteers are very inportant (not boring).

Scrimps gold star for using the old venetian blind instead of buying a new piece of wood.
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 7th Oct 17, 9:35 PM
    • 2,107 Posts
    • 21,534 Thanks
    mothernerd
    Today I am bereft of motivation, will power and get up and go. Was really hoping to press on with things today and rest tomorrow if I needed to. Read a couple of articles on procrastination (very helpful).

Then tackled a raft of 2 minute jobs - hanging up coat, panda hat, both rucksacks (I have put up special hooks for them), dirty pots downstairs, clean pots away, ran fresh sinkful of water, bit cold so rinsed all the recycling and took it to the bin, ditto bag of rubbish I threw down last night,more pots in to soak (Beloved is on meal replacement, says it tastes like wallpaper paste and the dregs are as difficult to shift), washing out, wash tablet and start of next load in, to post box with a letter mum wrote, picked up junk mail/ flyers and flyers from pizza boxes up on my way back and straight out to the bins again. Made some difference.

Had to rest but have done several lots of plodding. So much more to do but will try to identify one or two areas to focus on. Apparently the more boring, amorphous, difficult etc etc a job is, the more we procrastinate - so many ticks against my jobs (two seem vast and never ending).

Lessons re-inforced
    - on difficult days we go for the easy wins first
    - if it's only a 2 minute job, do it now
    - just make a start, pick one thing up and put it away (then the next).

SFD for me but I have decided to put the £25 I spent on meat last Saturday into this month's budget. It has to go somewhere and this is the fairest way atm.

Today I am grateful for food from the fridge and freezer (+ cadged a strange assortment of leftovers from them), wet weather made me not want to go anywhere (had some planned spending) and for an absorbing book to read.
    • bizzie
    • By bizzie 7th Oct 17, 11:24 PM
    • 90 Posts
    • 1,027 Thanks
    bizzie
    Organise - still sticking to meal plan
    Regular - need to check that all dd/so have gone out correctly
    NSD - another achieved so now at 4/15
    Stoptober - succumbed to a funsize chocolate bar
    Exercise - went for a walk with dd & ds, over 10000 steps

Report #7/31
    Groceries 222.04+/400 Spends 15.75+/100
    NST October #11 NSDs 10/15 @18/10/17
    Goals for 2017: Balance in
    Self: Health: Wealth :
    • misstara
    • By misstara 7th Oct 17, 11:31 PM
    • 2,404 Posts
    • 16,682 Thanks
    misstara
    misstara running? No, I can't do that (DS1 once described me as looking like a pregnant penguin).
    Originally posted by mothernerd

Organise - Took the meal OH didn't have yesterday into work for my tea. Had a discussion about what we wanted for Sunday dinner and I've taken out some chicken thighs for coq au vin. OH will chuck it in the slow cooker in the morning and it will be ready by the time I get home from work.

Budget - spent £8.12 today on the bits that were needed. £59.85/£150 food, £15/£20 social

NSDs - still on 5/20

Stoptober - no snacking today

Exercise - over 30,000 steps today. Walked to work, very busy shift, worked to 2nd job, busy shift, walked home so plenty of movement today

Extra income - shift at 2nd job, between this and a shift I did earlier in the week I'll get around £90 on Friday.
    Debt at LBM Jan 2014 £10458.09 Now £0
    New flat debt Jan 2017 £2302.75 Now £1416.98 (38.5% paid)
    Mini Targets
    Exercise target - Run 4/8, Gym 1/4. Groceries target £127.46/£150. NSD target 12/20.
    • sashanut
    • By sashanut 7th Oct 17, 11:45 PM
    • 2,529 Posts
    • 23,677 Thanks
    sashanut
    Hi all

DD finally went back to her home this afternoon. Said she wouldn't be back until after work Tuesday.. here's hoping! Thats' my cue to get on with stuff as no distractions...

NSD today so 4/15

Organise: Down cellar painted wall & ceiling. Then tackled horrible mess underneath stone table....eventually identified as paperwork from 1997, all horribly wet despite being in plastic bags/containers. Filled 4 rubble sacks, DH prised off sofa to help. He did, but ended up getting paint on himself. Sigh, no wonder I do the man work round here..

Lunch HM & from stores, soup made from remains of chicken, plus various veg in fridge from other meals, but tasty. Had small soup & BLT, sadly knocked soup all over sofa gah. Luckily it is covered by a throw which prevented it from soaking through onto the cushions.

Supper was HM chilli, made a big pan. DD took some with her, we had it with rice & there is plenty left. As well as other ingredients used up wrinkly courgette, carrot & tin of black eyed beans found in cellar - daren't look at date - was tasty.

Food budget: £137.44 /250 no more spends

Be kind: think I was, try not to be so critical. I push myself but have to realise others don't. After doing cellar had to sit down for a while. I am just so keen to see progress.

One more time: Yep on SW again after yesterdays blip

Extra Income: done a couple of surveys, will be some time before I get any payout. Need to ebay some stuff.

Christmas: still socking along for Christmas

Exercise: Up & down cellar steps x loads

Heating: still off but have gas bottle to take off chill

Grateful for: Progress on clearing, finally hearing from aunt re poorly uncle(s) that they are doing OK. Living here & being healthy..
    New start JAN15 - NOT BUYING IT 2015 . Long haul DFW #145 : 2011 DEBTBUSTING : £5500 OD GONE, £2000 OD - GONE £93,610.30 cc & loan debt - GONE 27.6.14 FINALLY DEBT & MORTGAGE FREE
    • Fmess
    • By Fmess 8th Oct 17, 6:08 AM
    • 2,537 Posts
    • 23,951 Thanks
    Fmess
    Morning all,

Yesterday was an odd day for a Saturday. I had planned lots of errands and chores and was 'saving' all the school work for Sunday when my sister reminded me we said we'd go visit my grandad and take him out for lunch on Sunday. This will probably take about 5/6 hours round trip. I was then wracked with anxiety the whole day as I have so much school work plus I'm already out for dinner with friend tonight. I refuse to let school work st weekends stop me seeing my family but I just don't know how to fit it all in. I did get most votes done yesterday - hair cut, shopping, mowing both lawns, pruning, dog walking, returning bathroom items for a refund and did about 3 hours school work last night. But feel so stressed, I've even woke up at 5.40 on a Sunday with worry.

However, I had two lovely treats yesterday - a massage (ironically booked to reduce stress from work) and a bath!!!!!!!!!!! In my own bath!!!!! It was amazing (apart from the new fan comes on when you put the lights on and it's pretty loud and not relaxing). The skirting will be done this morning and then I just need to paint the woodwork and touch up a few scratches to the wall paint. I am so pleased it's finally done.

Today I intend to work until I go to my Grandad's, then walk the dogs, I might have 5 minutes for more work before going out for dinner but may have to work after that too. Roll on half term!
    LBM = 07/09/13 Debt = £13339 (100% cleared)
    New Roof Debt £1425/£8542
    SeptNST #? SFD 1/18 Food 101.16/120 Personal 160/200 Petrol 50/100
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 8th Oct 17, 6:23 AM
    • 2,107 Posts
    • 21,534 Thanks
    mothernerd
    Day Eight Inspiration
    There is no such thing as an ordinary human being
    • Purplebonnie
    • By Purplebonnie 8th Oct 17, 7:12 AM
    • 89 Posts
    • 522 Thanks
    Purplebonnie
    Organise October

Organise/Declutter –
    Lunch – Jacket potato & beetroot
    Dinner – Veggie burger and salad
    Made rock cakes using ingredients that I already had

Regular – spent zero

Get Ready –

Improvise : Use an old wall hanging as a curtain for the back door. It is on a pole, so just need two hooks.

Stoptober : Aim to not even look at eBay today - achieved

Exercise : Walk the dog for at least 20 mins per day. Also do back & neck exercises - Done

One More Time : Stuck to SW plan (ish!)

Christmas :
    Extra Income : None

Food Budget : £200 /£48.18
    SFD : 15 / 4
    Stoptober : No spending on eBay 31/7
    October Goal : Lose 8lbs /
    Extra Income : £100 /£56.06
    September 2017 Total Debt £37188.89 / DFD 01/05/22
    October 2017 Debt £36149.48 / DFD 01/04/22
    Extra Payments : 0.1% = £37.19 Total paid 0.3%
    MBNA - £5350.73

October Food Budget : £200/£114.94 Extra Income £100 /£81.06
    SFD : 8/31 Weight Loss (Goal 8lbs) :
    • thriftylass
    • By thriftylass 8th Oct 17, 7:28 AM
    • 3,037 Posts
    • 25,008 Thanks
    thriftylass
    Hello, last check in for a week. Spend day yesterday and most likely today. Away for a race, hotel and the minibreak next week. Will report back asap.

See you after
    NST Oct 4
    SFD8/17 spends 574/480
    Exercise 8/20 Amazon vouchers for xmas £7
    Debt - all 0% 1300 to go from 5290 (75% paid off)
    DFD 2/2018 Mortgage 109343 (04/17) 16 years left
    • laurenh1
    • By laurenh1 8th Oct 17, 7:33 AM
    • 139 Posts
    • 852 Thanks
    laurenh1
    Hi everyone. Just checking in

NSD - 6 out of 20 hoping to avoid the shops until Tuesday! Away next weekend so hoping I can get most of these in during the week.

Organise- hoping to get on top of house work & washing.

Exercise- taking kids swimming!!

Christmas- pretty much done there, only 2 more gift and food, the gifts ill sort month end when i have some more xmas budget.away in dec with hub which im saving up for too just a couple of nights in Scotland.

Heating went on last night but I was cooold and I hsve two littles. Might
    Go off again yet.

Today Im greatful for- the lovely friend coming with me to take the boys to their swimming lessons as I have to go in with them because there so young and hub is away & For all the lovely (pre paid for) activities I have planned for when hub gets home & over winter

Have a lovely sunday everyone
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 8th Oct 17, 7:58 AM
    • 6,415 Posts
    • 46,797 Thanks
    apple muncher
    Yay to your bath fmess!
    017 sell 116

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

449Posts Today

4,725Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @WhiskyOneIce: @MartinSLewis Changed my fuel from Britush Gas to Sainsburies yesterday via MSE site and saved £230 odd PA...Thanks ????????

• RT @rbp77: @MartinSLewis Interesting that Facebook facial recognition tech can't be put to use in recognising misuse of people's image in i?

• And yesterday Facebook put a quote out saying all the SCAM adverts with me in had been dealt with. Balderdash!? https://t.co/OrvsWKIJfJ

• Follow Martin