Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Lucia
    • By MSE Lucia 28th Sep 17, 10:54 AM
    • 10Posts
    • 6Thanks
    MSE Lucia
    0 WOW
    'Free' £40 Amazon baby bundle trick: official forum discussion
    • 28th Sep 17, 10:54 AM
    0 WOW
    'Free' £40 Amazon baby bundle trick: official forum discussion 28th Sep 17 at 10:54 AM

This is the MoneySavingExpert discussion for our Dealshunter blog. Read the blog first then click "reply" below to discuss it.

Page 1
    • Suzy36
    • By Suzy36 29th Sep 17, 8:55 AM
    • 71 Posts
    • 58 Thanks
    Suzy36
    • 29th Sep 17, 8:55 AM
    baby box
    • 29th Sep 17, 8:55 AM
    I received mine, but wouldn't say it was worth £40. more like £10. never mind it was sort of 'free' if you were buying baby bits from Amazon anyway.
    • MSE Lucia
    • By MSE Lucia 10th Oct 17, 5:32 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    MSE Lucia
    • 10th Oct 17, 5:32 PM
    • 10th Oct 17, 5:32 PM
    I received mine, but wouldn't say it was worth £40. more like £10. never mind it was sort of 'free' if you were buying baby bits from Amazon anyway.
    Originally posted by Suzy36
    Thanks for the feedback Suzy

I agree - if you'll spend £20 at Amazon on baby bits anyway, it's still decent.
    • caroline.
    • By caroline. 23rd Oct 17, 7:05 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 48 Thanks
    caroline.
    • 23rd Oct 17, 7:05 PM
    • 23rd Oct 17, 7:05 PM
    I received mine today and am really pleased with it.
    I am on the Amazon Prime free trial (second month as when I went to cancel they added another free month on) and was buying gifts for my granddaughter's birthday so this was an added bonus.
    I'd say the Disney plush toy is worth at least £15 and I know my granddaughter is going to love it as she loves Nemo!
    • MSE Lucia
    • By MSE Lucia 24th Oct 17, 10:21 AM
    • 10 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    MSE Lucia
    • 24th Oct 17, 10:21 AM
    • 24th Oct 17, 10:21 AM
    I received mine today and am really pleased with it.
    I am on the Amazon Prime free trial (second month as when I went to cancel they added another free month on) and was buying gifts for my granddaughter's birthday so this was an added bonus.
    I'd say the Disney plush toy is worth at least £15 and I know my granddaughter is going to love it as she loves Nemo!
    Originally posted by caroline.
    Ahh it's good to hear that you're happy with the set Caroline. As you were buying the gifts anyway, it's a pretty decent freebie.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

129Posts Today

2,862Users online

Martin's Twitter