Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 26th Sep 17, 4:32 PM
    • 12,501Posts
    • 35,674Thanks
    redfox
    Sainsbury's 25% off 6 or more bottles of wine 27th Sept. to 3rd October
    • 26th Sep 17, 4:32 PM
    Sainsbury's 25% off 6 or more bottles of wine 27th Sept. to 3rd October 26th Sep 17 at 4:32 PM
    25% off when you buy 6 bottles or more of wine, champagne, sparkling or fortified wines starts tomorrow, 27th September.

Presumably will still work with other existing offers unless they remove those first.
    Last edited by redfox; 26-09-2017 at 4:37 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1
    • redfox
    • By redfox 26th Sep 17, 11:04 PM
    • 12,501 Posts
    • 35,674 Thanks
    redfox
    • 26th Sep 17, 11:04 PM
    • 26th Sep 17, 11:04 PM
    Newbies to Sainsbury's online can effectively get Prosecco from £1.50 to £3ish a bottle (norm £6-£10), though you have to buy six. Even existing Sainsbury’s shoppers, both online and in big Sainsbury’s stores, could still get it for £4.50 per bottle – a tasty saving.

Check out the full details of the deal on the main MSE deals page

All deals on the main deals page are checked and verified by the MSE team.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• Mchambers
    • By Mchambers 27th Sep 17, 3:53 PM
    • 498 Posts
    • 154 Thanks
    Mchambers
    • 27th Sep 17, 3:53 PM
    • 27th Sep 17, 3:53 PM
    Thanks OP.
    • pollypenny
    • By pollypenny 30th Sep 17, 8:46 AM
    • 23,095 Posts
    • 59,797 Thanks
    pollypenny
    • 30th Sep 17, 8:46 AM
    • 30th Sep 17, 8:46 AM
    Did my first on-line order last night for 6 bottles it Sauvignon Blanc and 6 of Merlot at 25% off and used the code £18 off.

Our 50 wedding anniversary soon!
    Member #14 of SKI-ers club

Words, words, they're all we have to go by!.

(Pity they are mangled by this autocorrect!)
    • dbrookf
    • By dbrookf 30th Sep 17, 9:22 AM
    • 351 Posts
    • 442 Thanks
    dbrookf
    • 30th Sep 17, 9:22 AM
    • 30th Sep 17, 9:22 AM
    Did my first on-line order last night for 6 bottles it Sauvignon Blanc and 6 of Merlot at 25% off and used the code £18 off.

Our 50 wedding anniversary soon!
    Originally posted by pollypenny
    Which code?
    • redfox
    • By redfox 30th Sep 17, 9:57 AM
    • 12,501 Posts
    • 35,674 Thanks
    redfox
    • 30th Sep 17, 9:57 AM
    • 30th Sep 17, 9:57 AM
    Codes are not permitted on the Grabbit board and have been removed. If in doubt please read this. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.

a post containing a code has therefore been removed.

• derrick
    • By derrick 30th Sep 17, 10:01 AM
    • 6,949 Posts
    • 2,261 Thanks
    derrick
    • 30th Sep 17, 10:01 AM
    • 30th Sep 17, 10:01 AM
    Which code?
    Originally posted by dbrookf

Click on the link in post #2, the code and explanation is there.

Don`t steal - the Government doesn`t like the competition

• Anneh
    • By Anneh 3rd Oct 17, 9:35 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Anneh
    • 3rd Oct 17, 9:35 AM
    • 3rd Oct 17, 9:35 AM
    Attempted to make most of the offer & ordered the maximum 36 bottles of our favourite merlot (declined alternatives) but when order arrived there was zero wine! Also they had sent £10 voucher if I spent £50 on groceries (does not include alcohol), which I used and was accepted, however everything except 3 boxes of cat food,was not delivered and because the final amount then became less than the £50 they removed the £10 voucher making the shop a waste of time. It took 30 mins to speak to a human being who took 15 minutes telling me they "don't have time to contact customers when this happens. Today I spoke to a manager and asked if they do a rain check voucher for these out of stock items, he said he had never heard of them. Really Sainsbury's you are making these claims that you have amazing offers but then can't meet them and don't seem to care about your customers.
    • thepurplepixie
    • By thepurplepixie 3rd Oct 17, 8:37 PM
    • 940 Posts
    • 1,650 Thanks
    thepurplepixie
    • 3rd Oct 17, 8:37 PM
    • 3rd Oct 17, 8:37 PM
    I got the six bottles of wine and the £18 off a first online shop, I did click and collect rather than a delivery. I got exactly what I ordered, no substitutions so I think I was lucky.
    • ekeitout
    • By ekeitout 4th Oct 17, 3:21 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    ekeitout
    Sainsburys offer 6 bottles of wine and £18 off first order
    I was lured in by this offer, and did my first ever online Sainsburys order and asking for 6 bottles Frizzante, for delivery. Guess what, the other groceries were there but no wine!
    Delivery guy said there's no priority for online orders so if peeps have been into the shop and bought loads before the pickers get to do your order, you lose out.
    His best advice - NEVER ask for wine offers on a delivery. Instead ALWAYS go into the shop (at 7.30am he said) and pick them off the shelves yourself to be sure to get them.
    Hmmph!

He said he reckons there ought to be a max purchase, as he personally saw someone with 3 trolleys loaded up with Sainsburys 'offer' wine. Presumably a shopkeeper, hotelier, bar-owner who then stings the public and makes a ginormous profit? I s'pose Sainsburys don't care as long as they keep shifting stock.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

117Posts Today

2,684Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I realised I forgot in my links earlier. 1. Help to Buy ISAs, how they work and best buys...? https://t.co/BSCNPeqiVF

• RT @whatdawndid: Thanks to uncle @MartinSLewis I just received £200 back, just like that from the student loan company! Turns out that the?

• RT @LaraLewington: Shocked and saddened by Cheggers news. Working with him on It?s A Knockout was my 1st job in telly when I was just 19. H?

• Follow Martin