Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • rentnewbie
    • By rentnewbie 29th May 15, 6:47 PM
    • 14Posts
    • 5Thanks
    rentnewbie
    KIDSTART - Cashback website 2% on ALL Amazon purchases (and eBay/ John Lewis /NT)!
    • 29th May 15, 6:47 PM
    KIDSTART - Cashback website 2% on ALL Amazon purchases (and eBay/ John Lewis /NT)! 29th May 15 at 6:47 PM
    Hi there,

Having done a search I can't see a thread for Kidstart referrals? So thought I would offer up my referral link for people to use - I get £5 if you use my referral:

https://www.kidstart.co.uk/r1/1571996

The site is great for Ebay, Amazon (2% on all purchases at the moment) and John Lewis cashback which a lot of other sites have stopped supporting. Forgot to mention National Trust cashback of 2% too...

NB. you don't need to have a child, you can set up payments to your own bank account.

Thanks to anyone that uses my referral

Non-referral link: kidstart.co.uk
    Last edited by rentnewbie; 16-04-2016 at 3:57 PM.
Page 2
    • Elljay
    • By Elljay 31st May 17, 7:50 AM
    • 570 Posts
    • 804 Thanks
    Elljay
    KidStart
    Here's my referral link if anyone needs it.....www.kidstart.co.uk/r1/2244614

Am really pleased I found this site. As already said, I use it when Quidco don't pay out for Amazon, eBay and John Lewis. I like the idea I'm saving for my child's future and I'm not tempted to touch the money!! (It goes in his CTF)
    • Coinmachine
    • By Coinmachine 5th Jun 17, 3:51 PM
    • 213 Posts
    • 375 Thanks
    Coinmachine
    www.kidstart.co.uk/r1/299504

My kidstart referral above. Although it doesn't pay as well as other sites there is a low payout threshold plus it has John Lewis, maazon and Tesco Direct all currently unavailable from TopCashback.
    I'm a greenfield sight for sore eyes, and sore eyes are just needing the light, the shapes, and the shadows of the space we share, before it splits into Thin Air.
    • JamieB
    • By JamieB 2nd Jul 17, 12:37 PM
    • 29 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    JamieB
    Just signed up using your link Coinmachine.

Would be extremely grateful if the next person would consider using mine:

http://www.kidstart.co.uk/r1/2288889

Many thanks!

My kidstart referral above. Although it doesn't pay as well as other sites there is a low payout threshold plus it has John Lewis, maazon and Tesco Direct all currently unavailable from TopCashback.
    Originally posted by Coinmachine
    • FunLovinCriminal
    • By FunLovinCriminal 27th Jul 17, 3:33 PM
    • 351 Posts
    • 403 Thanks
    FunLovinCriminal
    Cheers JamieB
    Used your code
    Can someone please use mine?
    www.kidstart.co.uk/r1/2302433
    Mortgage: 01/02/14 - £108k
    Mortgage: Current - £97k
    Mission: MF by 50
    • louloubelle79
    • By louloubelle79 26th Sep 17, 10:41 AM
    • 257 Posts
    • 127 Thanks
    louloubelle79
    Kidstart
    Hi not seen referral page for Kidstart so apologies if already one.

Very much like Quidco but cash back goes into your nominated children's accounts( can be grandchild etc). Some shops on there not on Quidco like John Lewis and some shops higher cash back here than Quidco so I compare.

The referral code- unfortunately the person joining doesn't get £ but the referrer gets £5 but once joined you can then refer on..

If anyone wants to join here's my link, thank you

www.kidstart.co.uk/r1/131029
    Hoping to be mortgage free by 2026 age 47
    Current rate 2.79% fixed for 10 years
    Current mortgage end date: 03/10/2043
    MFW Starting Mortgage Jan 17 - £114,703
    2017 OPs £6000
    Jan 2018 balance- £105,923
    • Momama
    • By Momama 1st Oct 17, 11:16 PM
    • 11 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    Momama
    Hi @Louloubelle, I used your link, thanks for the lowdown! Very pleased to see that there is 50p cashback for every online grocery order with Sainsbury's. That is a nice touch I have not seen before on other cashback sites and I still get to collect Nectar points. For anyone thinking about creating a Kidstart account, sign up is really quick you don't even need to have the children's bank account details to hand. It covers the major UK online retailers that parents would use so there is scope for some serious cashback/savings for your child.

Please PM me if you would like to join with my referral link.

Many thanks and happy saving
    • louloubelle79
    • By louloubelle79 2nd Oct 17, 6:38 PM
    • 257 Posts
    • 127 Thanks
    louloubelle79
    Thankyou Momama, yes it's good for groceries and can be greater cashback than other sites.
    Hoping to be mortgage free by 2026 age 47
    Current rate 2.79% fixed for 10 years
    Current mortgage end date: 03/10/2043
    MFW Starting Mortgage Jan 17 - £114,703
    2017 OPs £6000
    Jan 2018 balance- £105,923
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

253Posts Today

1,335Users online

Martin's Twitter