Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • yying0203
    • By yying0203 26th Sep 17, 3:31 AM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    yying0203
    My own money saving tips...
    • 26th Sep 17, 3:31 AM
    My own money saving tips... 26th Sep 17 at 3:31 AM
    As a college student, if I want to have a trip, I need to learn how to save my money...
    Everyone who work hard every day for the living and feed the family, the wages are only in the hands for a little moment, then it gently and quietly go away, where the money is? Supermarket, hospital and school. There are really too many places to use money but if you do not want to live with difficult, then please look at how to save money in your daily lives.
    First, only buy the inexpensive items that your are really needed, not just cheap things.
    Second, only buy the most suitable for your own, do not buy the most expensive.
    Third, change waste material into things of value
    Fourth, plan to save, to force your own monthly deposit money.
    Fifth, donít frequently go to a buffet or restaurants.
    Finally, in order to travel conveniently, buy a bus card.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,965Posts Today

8,748Users online

Martin's Twitter