Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Fireflyaway
    • By Fireflyaway 25th Sep 17, 8:03 PM
    • 1,269Posts
    • 1,287Thanks
    Fireflyaway
    Women's clothes sizes
    • 25th Sep 17, 8:03 PM
    Women's clothes sizes 25th Sep 17 at 8:03 PM
    Maybe I'm being trivial but I went shopping at the weekend and really struggled to find nice clothes. I'm a size 16-18 so yes I'm chubby but that's not uncommon these days.
    I was really disappointed. What was meant to be a happy trip to get new things for my new job left me feeling even fatter and like some unwanted minority.
    I don't remember Such tiny sizes growing up either. Maybe my memory is letting me down but i though size 10 used to be the smallest now I'm seeing 8 and even 6 as standard. Should I just accept I need to hit the gym?!
Page 10
    • Gloomendoom
    • By Gloomendoom 4th Oct 17, 4:35 PM
    • 12,880 Posts
    • 17,048 Thanks
    Gloomendoom
    Never happened while I've been in the waiting space at Bravissimo - or the "husband crèche" as m'wife calls it.
    Originally posted by NBLondon
    You've obviously not been in there when my wife has had a fitting session.

I'm quite lucky in being a reasonably standard menswear size!
    I'm not. I'm tall with long arms and legs. A lot of men's clothing manufacturers seem to think that if you are 6'4" you must also have a 60" chest.
    Advice; it rhymes with mice. Advise; it rhymes with wise.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,254Posts Today

8,901Users online

Martin's Twitter