Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Robin-o'-the-Hood
    • By Robin-o'-the-Hood 24th Sep 17, 11:43 AM
    • 109Posts
    • 40Thanks
    Robin-o'-the-Hood
    MP3 player
    • 24th Sep 17, 11:43 AM
    MP3 player 24th Sep 17 at 11:43 AM
    Hi. Can anyone recommend an MP3 player that supports having different playlists...for relaxing to, gym etc. Not many players seem to have this feature, or at least if they do they don't mention it??
Page 1
    • wongataa
    • By wongataa 24th Sep 17, 6:04 PM
    • 1,074 Posts
    • 582 Thanks
    wongataa
    • 24th Sep 17, 6:04 PM
    • 24th Sep 17, 6:04 PM
    You can put playlists on Sony MP3 players.
    • esuhl
    • By esuhl 24th Sep 17, 8:58 PM
    • 7,597 Posts
    • 5,392 Thanks
    esuhl
    • 24th Sep 17, 8:58 PM
    • 24th Sep 17, 8:58 PM
    I have cheapo MP3 players from years back. I've never used playlist files on them, but I've put tracks into named folders -- Techno, HipHop, Reggae, etc.

Can you use folders instead of playlists on most MP3 players...?
    • Cornucopia
    • By Cornucopia 24th Sep 17, 9:32 PM
    • 9,272 Posts
    • 8,769 Thanks
    Cornucopia
    • 24th Sep 17, 9:32 PM
    • 24th Sep 17, 9:32 PM
    I have a Creative Zen MP3 player which has Playlists. Unfortunately, they don't make them any more.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Phones & TV, Techie Stuff, In My Home,
    The Money Savers Arms and Food Shopping boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views (especially those on the UK TV Licence) are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
    • paperking
    • By paperking 25th Sep 17, 10:05 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    paperking
    • 25th Sep 17, 10:05 AM
    • 25th Sep 17, 10:05 AM
    iPod Shuffle 5 is what you want. it's portable and you can catch it up with your shirt.
    • pmduk
    • By pmduk 25th Sep 17, 1:01 PM
    • 7,522 Posts
    • 5,413 Thanks
    pmduk
    • 25th Sep 17, 1:01 PM
    • 25th Sep 17, 1:01 PM
    My sandisk player used to have this but convergence means mp3 players are reducing in number
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

208Posts Today

1,126Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin