Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • QQQ
    • By QQQ 22nd Sep 17, 7:56 PM
    • 271Posts
    • 13Thanks
    QQQ
    Is there a UK public transport analog of kayak or skyscanner?
    • 22nd Sep 17, 7:56 PM
    Is there a UK public transport analog of kayak or skyscanner? 22nd Sep 17 at 7:56 PM
    (moved from domestic travel)
    Let's imagine I want to travel from Bristol to Leeds. I put it into the system with the departure or arrival date and time and it shows all the deals and their combinations (e.g. first take National Express, then local train) from all rail and bus companies sorted by price.
    Does something like that exist?
Page 1
    • agrinnall
    • By agrinnall 23rd Sep 17, 9:40 AM
    • 18,515 Posts
    • 14,230 Thanks
    agrinnall
    • 23rd Sep 17, 9:40 AM
    • 23rd Sep 17, 9:40 AM
    Not moved but duplicated so we nw have two threads running on this, unnecessarily as there are already a number of answers on the other thread.
    • dggar
    • By dggar 23rd Sep 17, 11:53 AM
    • 546 Posts
    • 269 Thanks
    dggar
    • 23rd Sep 17, 11:53 AM
    • 23rd Sep 17, 11:53 AM
    Let's imagine I want to travel from Bristol to Leeds. I put it into the system with the departure or arrival date and time and it shows all the deals and their combinations (e.g. first take National Express, then local train) from all rail and bus companies sorted by price.
    Originally posted by QQQ
    Yes Rome2Rio

https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Bristol/Leeds
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 23rd Sep 17, 1:39 PM
    • 30,115 Posts
    • 19,055 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 23rd Sep 17, 1:39 PM
    • 23rd Sep 17, 1:39 PM
    Originally posted by QQQ
    The transport forum was the best place for it.

Is it a techie related question, I think not.
    Can people stop loaning money/being a guarator to family/friends, it rarely ends well and you lose out as your money is gone or you get shafted with being a guarantor.
    • QQQ
    • By QQQ 4th Oct 17, 8:14 PM
    • 271 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    QQQ
    • 4th Oct 17, 8:14 PM
    • 4th Oct 17, 8:14 PM
    Thanks. But it tries to predict the price not giving a real amount. Once I click to buy ticker the amount appears to be different.

Any more ideas?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,874Posts Today

6,035Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin