Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Peakma
    Quick response please-would you eat sausages 2 days out of date?
    • 9th Oct 07, 5:17 PM
    Quick response please-would you eat sausages 2 days out of date? 9th Oct 07 at 5:17 PM
    Hi all,I'm cooking these already,so quick advice please! I bought tescos finest chipolatas on friday,planned to eat tonight,as toad in the whole(so they will get fried first then oven cooked).Just got them from fridge and they were sell by saturday use by sunday,today is Tuesday.

I've just put them onto fry,I think they smell fine,but I'm wondering if we should eat them or not.For the sake of wasting loads of quality sausages,is it worth running the risk of poisoning the family and making all sick! Or will they be fine??
    Another question whilst I'm here,just found a forgotten broccoli,its just turning green to yellow,is it now useless or would it be o.k in a soup?I hate wasting food!

Last edited by MSE Wendy; 16-10-2007 at 5:22 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,108Posts Today

8,229Users online

Martin's Twitter