Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 2
    • EssexHebridean
    • By EssexHebridean 2nd Oct 17, 11:01 AM
    • 8,227 Posts
    • 43,503 Thanks
    EssexHebridean
    Nice work Sourcrates and good bumping Westie!

**See the bottom of page 1 for an SOA template that you can copy and paste folks**
    MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016
    Sainsbugs 0% card: 22/12/16 £1229.00/£656.45 (20/11/17)
    SOA Calculator for DFW newbies: Stoozing.com SOA Calculator
    • StopIt
    • By StopIt 2nd Oct 17, 12:33 PM
    • 1,449 Posts
    • 1,239 Thanks
    StopIt
    Nice work Sourcrates and good bumping Westie!

**See the bottom of page 1 for an SOA template that you can copy and paste folks**
    Originally posted by EssexHebridean

As stated in the new thread, I have taken that design and created a custom Excel with automatic totalizers and calculations so people don't need to work it out themselves.

However, I have no idea where to put it. Help?! :-)
    • EssexHebridean
    • By EssexHebridean 2nd Oct 17, 3:02 PM
    • 8,227 Posts
    • 43,503 Thanks
    EssexHebridean
    Only suggestion I can make is can it be hosted somewhere like google docs for the time being so people can access it? Or Dropbox perhaps? Might that work?

Remember those without excel you can also almost certainly use an excel compatible spreadsheet via (free) Open Office as well.
    MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016
    Sainsbugs 0% card: 22/12/16 £1229.00/£656.45 (20/11/17)
    SOA Calculator for DFW newbies: Stoozing.com SOA Calculator
    • StopIt
    • By StopIt 2nd Oct 17, 3:07 PM
    • 1,449 Posts
    • 1,239 Thanks
    StopIt
    Only suggestion I can make is can it be hosted somewhere like google docs for the time being so people can access it? Or Dropbox perhaps? Might that work?

Remember those without excel you can also almost certainly use an excel compatible spreadsheet via (free) Open Office as well.
    Originally posted by EssexHebridean

I asked Andrea for permission to post on my Google Docs account as I didn't want to post something like that in case it broke any rules about file sharing.

It's in the sticky that Sourcrates made for the temporary SOA. Feel free to test it and let me know if everything is working ok.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,982Posts Today

7,676Users online

Martin's Twitter