Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Sparkleybutterfly
    • By Sparkleybutterfly 20th Sep 17, 1:55 PM
    • 37Posts
    • 4Thanks
    Sparkleybutterfly
    0 WOW
    Ice-lolly.com
    • 20th Sep 17, 1:55 PM
    0 WOW
    Ice-lolly.com 20th Sep 17 at 1:55 PM
    Does anyone have experience of this holiday website?
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass
    It's about learning to dance in the rain
Page 1
    • richardw
    • By richardw 20th Sep 17, 1:58 PM
    • 18,208 Posts
    • 7,503 Thanks
    richardw
    • 20th Sep 17, 1:58 PM
    • 20th Sep 17, 1:58 PM
    AVOID

Do not book through any links on their website, you can generally find the same trip by booking separately yourself. They may not be true package holidays and you may not be getting flight plus ATOL protection.

If you go direct through Quidco or Topcashback, you'll get the cash back instead of Ice Lolly or On the beach etc, that's a win for you.
    Last edited by richardw; 21-09-2017 at 9:11 AM.
    Posts are not advice and must not be relied upon.
  • icelolly.com
    • 9th Oct 17, 3:40 PM
    • 9th Oct 17, 3:40 PM
    Good Afternoon,

At icelolly.com, we want to ensure that everyone who books via our website can book their holiday with confidence knowing that their trip is protected.

To ensure that your trip is protected, all travel companies must provide financial protection for the package holidays they offer. All flight inclusive packages are ATOL protected and non-flight packages will be protected by ABTA or the Travel Trust Association.

To read more about is icelolly.com safe please visit https://www.icelolly.com/is-icelolly-safe

Thank you,

Rachel
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of icelolly. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

12Posts Today

4,285Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin