Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mimi1234
    • By mimi1234 9th Oct 07, 2:00 PM
    • 7,350Posts
    • 64,941Thanks
    mimi1234
    Ipsos/Acop/Home of Research - Are they worth it?
    • 9th Oct 07, 2:00 PM
    Ipsos/Acop/Home of Research - Are they worth it? 9th Oct 07 at 2:00 PM
    Hi guys,

Recently I found a link on here to all kinds of funky survey sites. I being the greedy boy that I am, decided to join up to most of them. However, I have heard nothing back from the above 3. I have been with them all a month. Are they worth it? Should I persevere? Or should I just cancel them all? Any advice? Thanks in advance.
Page 6
    • kad1
    • By kad1 19th Mar 14, 8:08 PM
    • 282 Posts
    • 102 Thanks
    kad1
    Ipsos are ok. I agree their surveys are quite long for not very much but hey, that's the same as most survey sites tbh. As someone mentioned, you do occasionally get products to test - i recently got a same of some new cheese Philadelphia are looking to bring out!
    • MABLE
    • By MABLE 11th Jul 17, 6:08 PM
    • 3,347 Posts
    • 1,773 Thanks
    MABLE
    Ipsos survey for sending intl items
    End of editing
    Last edited by MABLE; 11-07-2017 at 10:38 PM.
    • MABLE
    • By MABLE 1st Dec 17, 6:27 PM
    • 3,347 Posts
    • 1,773 Thanks
    MABLE
    Ipos postal survey
    I have been patiently waiting to take part in the IPOS survey and the last email sent to me on the 15 September 17 said as follows:

Dear MABLE

Thank you very much for your ongoing patience!

You’ve registered for your new survey lately and became eligible as PIONEER.

By now, we reviewed all the registrations. You are in a group of participants; we want them to send and receive packages for our survey. Hence this part of our survey is still under construction, we rely on your patience for some more weeks.

You will get your login details during November, when everything is ready for you to start.

We have many things finished already and want to introduce our new website. You can find our giftshop there, as well as all important information and links.

Please visit us at www.ipsos-post-survey.com.

Your participation in our survey will begin during the end of this year. By then you will receive 50 points extra as unique incentive in our giftshop as compensation for your current patience and all your inconveniences.

If you have any questions, write to askUNEX@ipsos.com.

Best wishes

UNEX Team | Ipsos Loyalty Quality Research

Unquote.

So bearing in mind the above I assumed I would be starting this month. However I never heard anything from them regarding log in details and sent them an email. The reply from them is as follows:

Dear MABLE,

Please excuse that we keep you waiting for so long.
    The reason why we did not contact you yet, is that we have so many registrations in your area that we could not include everyone in the survey.
    Please be patient – once we can integrate you, we will immediately send you an email.

Bet regards

Unquote.

To me they have gone back on their word and they certainly indicated in their first email I was due to start. Very disappointed and annoyed.
    • pinkladyvenus
    • By pinkladyvenus 2nd Dec 17, 8:06 AM
    • 220 Posts
    • 385 Thanks
    pinkladyvenus
    I got the same email as you thanking me for my patience etc and am still waiting for my log in details I have emailed them but am not holding my breath after seeing the response you received.

They could at least provide the 50 point credit as a goodwill gesture.
    Sealed pot challenge member 437
    • MABLE
    • By MABLE 4th Dec 17, 4:13 PM
    • 3,347 Posts
    • 1,773 Thanks
    MABLE
    UPDATE

Dear MABLE,

We received a lot of registrations in the UK, you are still on the waiting list. as soon as we can integrate you, we will come back to you.

Kind regards,
    Thomas
    UNEX Team
    Thomas SCHNEIDER | Ipsos Loyalty Quality Research
    • pinkladyvenus
    • By pinkladyvenus 4th Dec 17, 8:32 PM
    • 220 Posts
    • 385 Thanks
    pinkladyvenus
    I received an email with near enough the same wording today.
    Sealed pot challenge member 437
    • MABLE
    • By MABLE 5th Dec 17, 9:00 AM
    • 3,347 Posts
    • 1,773 Thanks
    MABLE
    I received an email with near enough the same wording today.
    Originally posted by pinkladyvenus
    On reflection I'll stick with RM. The other outfit have gone back on their word.
    • Aesop
    • By Aesop 5th Dec 17, 1:45 PM
    • 23,547 Posts
    • 153,690 Thanks
    Aesop
    I'm on their panel now. am sending and receiving parcels.
    Make £10 a day December 2017 £19.18
    November 2017 £253.84
    September 2017 £81.68
    August 2017 £390.47
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

131Posts Today

3,280Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Nice debating with (all but the rude ones) of you. Bedtime for me now. Goodnight #bbcqt

• RT @kevmthomas: @MartinSLewis It was a comment you made about the referendum being a binary choice on a non binary issue that helped me rea?

• To clarify this. Cameron's gamble that having a stark vote'd mean his team won. He gambled wrong (that's not a stat? https://t.co/NSCT3aKvGS

• Follow Martin