Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • CEACES
    • By CEACES 16th Sep 17, 5:20 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    CEACES
    The Burton Group Profit Sharing Scheme 1989 Appropriation
    • 16th Sep 17, 5:20 PM
    The Burton Group Profit Sharing Scheme 1989 Appropriation 16th Sep 17 at 5:20 PM
    I'm helping my Mam go through some old files and we have found information with regard to the above scheme. The letter details an allocation statement of 189 shares at various values. However the letter is dated February 1990 and comes from the National Westminster Bank PLC Registrars department. Please could you someone confirm how we can possibly contact the relevant body to start looking at selling or 'cashing in' these shares. We are really not sure where to start....
Page 1
    • fwor
    • By fwor 16th Sep 17, 5:41 PM
    • 5,885 Posts
    • 3,927 Thanks
    fwor
    • 16th Sep 17, 5:41 PM
    • 16th Sep 17, 5:41 PM
    It would probably help to know which Burton Group the certificate refers to. The timing suggests that it was probably Burton Group plc.

Then Google will point you to the current company which was formed from Burton Group plc:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burton_Group

If you contact their Investor Relations department via their registered office I've no doubt they will be able to advise.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

888Posts Today

6,609Users online

Martin's Twitter