Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SMcP17
    • By SMcP17 16th Sep 17, 10:38 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    SMcP17
    Complaint Boston Duvet & Pillow
    • 16th Sep 17, 10:38 AM
    Complaint Boston Duvet & Pillow 16th Sep 17 at 10:38 AM
    Hi Guys,

I wanted to check to see if anyone has had the same experience as me with Boston Duvet and Pillow? I took advantage of the special offer as advertised in MSE, after placing my order, I received an email to state that they will be a delivery in 5-7 days. Well a week later, with no response, no delivery.... I have emailed the company, unfortunately no response.... Please share if you have had similar difficulties?

Thanks,
    S
Page 1
    • Noodz
    • By Noodz 18th Sep 17, 4:56 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Noodz
    • 18th Sep 17, 4:56 PM
    • 18th Sep 17, 4:56 PM
    Yes, exactly the same. I had a 'shipment' email on 11th September and still no sign of any goods. I emailed them first thing this morning to ask when I might expect this rather slooooow shipment to arrive, but I've received no response.
    • Noodz
    • By Noodz 20th Sep 17, 8:03 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Noodz
    • 20th Sep 17, 8:03 AM
    What happened next....
    • 20th Sep 17, 8:03 AM
    After a couple of phone calls chasing the order, I received an email to tell me that despite receiving an order confirmation and shipment email, they didn't have enough stock to fulfil the order that I'd placed right at the beginning of the MSE discount code campaign. They did however offer a refund and replacement at no cost to me. Very helpful staff working with a rubbish system that allows a customer to receive notification of shipment of goods that aren't in stock.
    • MarionBJohnson
    • By MarionBJohnson 28th Sep 17, 12:26 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    MarionBJohnson
    • 28th Sep 17, 12:26 PM
    • 28th Sep 17, 12:26 PM
    I did the same and still haven't received products or refund!! Still trying to track them down... so annoyed!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,432Posts Today

7,876Users online

Martin's Twitter