Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Livanto
    • By Livanto 16th Sep 17, 10:31 AM
    • 17Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Livanto
    Vodafone complaint
    • 16th Sep 17, 10:31 AM
    Vodafone complaint 16th Sep 17 at 10:31 AM
    My minutes bundle finished yesterday and I didn't have a clue. I made some calls today and they sent me that my usage is higher than usual. Now they tell me to pay £45 for today's calls!

Is this ethical? That they don't notify me that I am out of bundle? They expect me to monitor my account before every call I make? That's ridiculous. They said they stopped sending messages that your bundle finished because people complained about these messages!

Isn't it unethical that they eventually sent a message, but only after I accumulated £45?? Do you think OFSTED or anyone else can help?

Thanks!
Page 1
    • mobilejunkie
    • By mobilejunkie 16th Sep 17, 11:00 AM
    • 7,407 Posts
    • 2,304 Thanks
    mobilejunkie
    • 16th Sep 17, 11:00 AM
    • 16th Sep 17, 11:00 AM
    Rubbish. Check your phone log and don't expect a company to wipe your nose for you.
    • pmduk
    • By pmduk 16th Sep 17, 3:04 PM
    • 7,463 Posts
    • 5,377 Thanks
    pmduk
    • 16th Sep 17, 3:04 PM
    • 16th Sep 17, 3:04 PM
    Ofsted look after education but then, many people need to be taught to take respnsibility for their own actions!
    Last edited by pmduk; 16-09-2017 at 7:40 PM.
    • Louisdf
    • By Louisdf 16th Sep 17, 10:41 PM
    • 559 Posts
    • 661 Thanks
    Louisdf
    • 16th Sep 17, 10:41 PM
    • 16th Sep 17, 10:41 PM
    All of the networks have free apps for you to track your usage. You should also call to change your tarriff from midnight, as any further calls will be charged at out of bundle rates, which are usually 40p per minute or more.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,563Posts Today

9,377Users online

Martin's Twitter