Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Midnighter
    • By Midnighter 16th Sep 17, 9:09 AM
    • 9,362Posts
    • 1,039,613Thanks
    Midnighter
    E: 28/09 Love It Magazine Issue 602 (Email)
    • 16th Sep 17, 9:09 AM
    E: 28/09 Love It Magazine Issue 602 (Email) 16th Sep 17 at 9:09 AM
    To enter just write 'Entry Form' in the subject line, then write your answers, numbered one to ten in the body of the email along with your address and daytime telephone number. Email them to: entryform@loveitmagazine.co.uk.

Entries for these comps can now also be made via http://www.loveitmagazine.co.uk. You'll need to register and log in if using this this method.

These are my suggested answers:

Puzzle 1 The Year Is: 2001

Puzzle 2 Hidden Word: Dream Weaver

Puzzle 3 Missing Number: 5737

Puzzle 4 N/A (See below.)

Puzzle 5 N/A (See below.)

Puzzle 6 Hidden Word: Sean Tully

Puzzle 7 Hidden Word: Top Cat

Puzzle 8 Hidden Word: Clare Balding

Puzzle 9 Hidden Word: Doves

Puzzle 10 Hidden Celebs: Sigourney Weaver & Sally Field (Thanks to Deany's Answers.)

The prizes are as follows:

Puzzle 6: £1,000*
    Puzzles 2, 7, 8 & 9: £50
    Puzzles 1, 3 & 10: £25

Puzzles 4 & 5 are postal entry only.

*All weekly winners will be entered into love it!'s grand £20,000 jackpot draw. The draw will take place every six months.
    2017 Wins: Chocolate & Love Bar, Blair Witch DVD, Tatty Devine Earrings, Signed Mariella Frostrup Book, Rose Tremain's Gustav Sonata, Bottle of Black Cow Vodka, Apple Tree Yard DVD, Murder at the Manor, Jordans Superberry Granola, Stabilo Pens & £41.60.

Avatar Angel Seraphina painted by Julie L.
Page 1
    • robbies_gal
    • By robbies_gal 17th Sep 17, 9:41 PM
    • 7,668 Posts
    • 151,231 Thanks
    robbies_gal
    • 17th Sep 17, 9:41 PM
    • 17th Sep 17, 9:41 PM
    thanks midnightr

jut to say i dont seem to have to login i just go to comps and th forms com up
    What goes around-comes around
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 17th Sep 17, 10:01 PM
    • 34,483 Posts
    • 222,187 Thanks
    mjm3346
    • 17th Sep 17, 10:01 PM
    • 17th Sep 17, 10:01 PM
    thanks midnightr

jut to say i dont seem to have to login i just go to comps and th forms com up
    Originally posted by robbies_gal
    You might still be logged in from a previous visit.

I leave the "remember me" box ticked so I don't need to login every week (although it doesn't "remember" indefinitely only for a few weeks) - Just had a look and it wants me to login if I go Incognito.
    Last edited by mjm3346; 17-09-2017 at 10:06 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

394Posts Today

3,894Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin