Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Atomic96
    • By Atomic96 16th Sep 17, 7:42 AM
    • 3Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Atomic96
    Anyone using Fivver?
    • 16th Sep 17, 7:42 AM
    Anyone using Fivver? 16th Sep 17 at 7:42 AM
    Hey just wondering if anyone here uses the website fivver.com?
    If so what services do you offer?
    I've Just discovered this website and I'm interested to know whats working for people.
Page 1
    • 2weet2woo
    • By 2weet2woo 18th Sep 17, 2:45 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    2weet2woo
    • 18th Sep 17, 2:45 PM
    • 18th Sep 17, 2:45 PM
    Hi Atomic96,

I have been familiar with Fiverr for a number of years now. I've not sold on there, only bought. I have bought a few great software items from there before now and they have served me well. On the other hand, I have bought some graphic work before now and I have been less than pleased on tat score. I suppose you get what you pay for. I'm not saying that they are all bad, it's a case of finding them. And as you are probably aware by now, there are many people on Fiverr, each one scrambling over each other to get your business. Keep looking, you'll find that certain someone who is able to deliver.

2weet2woo
    • valace
    • By valace 22nd Sep 17, 8:06 AM
    • 4 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    valace
    • 22nd Sep 17, 8:06 AM
    • 22nd Sep 17, 8:06 AM
    you can start with writing article, email marketing, selling traffic and many more other services u can offer
    • mkooo
    • By mkooo 22nd Sep 17, 2:46 PM
    • 274 Posts
    • 1,961 Thanks
    mkooo
    • 22nd Sep 17, 2:46 PM
    • 22nd Sep 17, 2:46 PM
    Fiverr is quite crowded, especially with people who are able to offer their services at a lower rate. Its got better since they introduced tiered prices such $10, $15 etc.. Trouble is most people aren't looking to spend a lot on there.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,437Posts Today

6,246Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin