Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ukman2012
    • By ukman2012 14th Sep 17, 3:12 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    ukman2012
    Help please, I am stuck and lost with DRO
    • 14th Sep 17, 3:12 PM
    Help please, I am stuck and lost with DRO 14th Sep 17 at 3:12 PM
    In 2015, had an approved DRO, all my debt was listed. On tying to make sure that i do not fall back into the trap, I decided to do a credit check.

On that credit check I notice that the DRO is active as it should be but listed in the public information is two CCJs included in the DRO still on file.

This CCJ's were taken out by an old commercial landlord who fraudulantly signed my signature but could prove much as was in hospital at the time of the judgment which was then pass in his favour.

Moving forward, I've contacted the two courts who the CCJ are recorded with only to be told that for those CCJ to be marked at satisfied on my Credit file the landlord/Claimant must be the one to contact the courts to remove.

The Landlord was contacted by myself when the DRO was first approved in 2015 and I am not sure how or if the DRO department contacts the debt people also.

But the matter remains that the landlord continue to ignore my approved DRO, thus CCJ's are still active on my credit file.

Need help, how does one move forward?

Many thanks in advance.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,867Posts Today

8,470Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin