Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Hollyberryboo
    • By Hollyberryboo 14th Sep 17, 11:45 AM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Hollyberryboo
    County Court Business Centre on ClearScore report
    • 14th Sep 17, 11:45 AM
    County Court Business Centre on ClearScore report 14th Sep 17 at 11:45 AM
    I was just checking my latest report on ClearScore, and there's a new entry from CCBC on there, from a previous address that I haven't lived at for almost two years. The only information I have is a reference number, I don't have a clue what it's for and they're not answering the phone. Having a massive panic here.

I had a difficult time in my late teens/early twenties and racked up a bit of debt. Other than a defaulted account (that expires in December) there was nothing else on my credit reports (I checked several as I was keen to sort it out and in a better headspace) and I was under the impression six years had passed for other debts (I pay £20 a month and have done for two years or more, on the defaulted account) and they were now statute barred.

Has anyone got any advice or suggestions? I'm concerned a judgment is going to be or has been made against me without me having a chance to defend myself. Is there anyway without calling them I can find out what it is?
Page 1
    • Hollyberryboo
    • By Hollyberryboo 14th Sep 17, 11:46 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Hollyberryboo
    • 14th Sep 17, 11:46 AM
    • 14th Sep 17, 11:46 AM
    When I say the default account expires I mean it won't be on my report anymore.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,101Posts Today

5,348Users online

Martin's Twitter