Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • donnyrovers91
    • By donnyrovers91 14th Sep 17, 11:40 AM
    • 4Posts
    • 0Thanks
    donnyrovers91
    Sky cancellation
    • 14th Sep 17, 11:40 AM
    Sky cancellation 14th Sep 17 at 11:40 AM
    Just a quick question, the sky package in my house has just been cancelled and has ceased to work as of 12:00 last night we haggle the sky for the previous 3 years but didn't get anywhere this time.

The package we had was for the old Sky I presume the one before the SKY Q which we got about 2014 we had all the unlimited internet, box sets, sport, full HD, movies etc and we had got it down to £81.00 but it went back up to £127.00.

The previous time it went back up we was actually going through the cancellation and they struck a deal with us after reminders on our sky interactive mode on our remote for £81.00 it was from about £127.00.

We wanted the Sky Q but they said they would only offer us our existing package which we didn't want and we know someone who has got everything with the Sky Q for £85 a month which we explained to them but all we got was 30% off our existing package.

I have heard some people can get a subscription again in someone's name my surname is actually different to my partners' so does anyone know if that would work or is there a possibility Sky may come back with something else as it went off today?
Page 1
    • JJ Egan
    • By JJ Egan 14th Sep 17, 2:25 PM
    • 9,612 Posts
    • 3,930 Thanks
    JJ Egan
    • 14th Sep 17, 2:25 PM
    • 14th Sep 17, 2:25 PM
    You can try signing up with another name .

But i guess you have already lost your phone number and may be best doing a new ISP comparison first .
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,046Posts Today

6,901Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's twitter poll: How many languages do you speak (inc Eng) with reasonable fluency (eg can have decent phone chat solely in that lang)

• RT @iiSteveJonesii: @MartinSLewis After watching you talk this morning about me burning £300 I got on a comparison site tonight & sure enou?

• In or near York? This Wed the @itvmlshow Roadshow" will be at the York Food & Drink Festival - do come and say hi; St Sampsons Square 11-4.

• Follow Martin