Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Loki01
    • By Loki01 14th Sep 17, 11:03 AM
    • 59Posts
    • 15Thanks
    Loki01
    POPLA code refused!
    • 14th Sep 17, 11:03 AM
    POPLA code refused! 14th Sep 17 at 11:03 AM
    So this is what I have received today in the email:

I am confident I had 28 days since the NOT which is dated 5th September:

Good Morning,

Thank you for your recent email.

Please be advised that we have been instructed to pursue this outstanding parking charge notice on behalf of our client.

To confirm, our clients signage is fully approved by the British Parking Association (BPA).

Our client is relying on POFA 2012 to pursue this PCN and as no appeal was received within the time period stipulated, it is now too late to appeal further. A POPLA code will not be issued at this time.

Photographic evidence was requested and has been uploaded to ipaymypcn.net

We shall note your comments but to inform you without payment, the account will be left to progress accordingly.

What do I do now? The evidence is still not there as well.
Page 1
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 14th Sep 17, 11:08 AM
    • 15,516 Posts
    • 24,237 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 14th Sep 17, 11:08 AM
    No idea who you're talking about here. Any clues?
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Loki01
    • By Loki01 14th Sep 17, 11:08 AM
    • 59 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    Loki01
    My apologies. Its PCN Admin Centre.
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 14th Sep 17, 11:11 AM
    • 4,483 Posts
    • 2,804 Thanks
    KeithP
    • 14th Sep 17, 11:11 AM
    • 14th Sep 17, 11:11 AM
    Should be part of this thread:

• Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 14th Sep 17, 11:13 AM
    • 15,516 Posts
    • 24,237 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 14th Sep 17, 11:13 AM
    • 14th Sep 17, 11:13 AM
    Just realised there's another thread of yours about the same thing. Why are you creating a new thread to ask a basic question?

And it's not PCN Admin Centre you need to be complaining about, it's the Leeds Teaching Hospital.

No more comments on this thread, let it slip away down the thread list.
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,432Posts Today

7,876Users online

Martin's Twitter