Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • starrieshillane
    • By starrieshillane 13th Sep 17, 8:19 PM
    • 10Posts
    • 3Thanks
    starrieshillane
    Parking eye ticket appeal
    • 13th Sep 17, 8:19 PM
    Parking eye ticket appeal 13th Sep 17 at 8:19 PM
    Good Evening All

I have noted the Newbie Advice Thread - thank you it is very informative and has provided me with my next step in the appeals process.....

Before I appeal I would like some advice on this one as it feels a little absurd !

My partner parked our vehicle in a Parking Eye controlled car park & paid her ticket for the time she needed. She did not go over her time and she always retains her tickets. Unfortunately in her rushing around she inputted our Reg as CLD J333 . Our correct Reg is J333 CLD . The same but the wrong way around .... bless her

Obviously we sent ticket copy and explained backwards Reg issue ! We have received further correspondence stating :

'The signage above the car park advises the motorist to enter their full correct vehicles Coe registration' but as a gesture of goodwill they want to offer us a discounted payment of £20.

Should I just pay the £20 ? Or appeal this ?

Any comments / advice gratefully received , it feels very frustrating as we feel we have paid for the parking !

Thank you for your time
Page 1
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 13th Sep 17, 8:24 PM
    • 32,726 Posts
    • 16,744 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 13th Sep 17, 8:24 PM
    • 13th Sep 17, 8:24 PM
    This depends on the value you put on the time and effort needed to see PE off

Are you prepared to do all you have to for the sake of £20? if so follow the newbies faq advice on appeals with a view to getting a popla code, then set about constructing a popla appeal
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,476Posts Today

7,935Users online

Martin's Twitter