Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bobster1982
    • By bobster1982 13th Sep 17, 5:02 PM
    • 9Posts
    • 0Thanks
    bobster1982
    DCA letter after PPI request
    • 13th Sep 17, 5:02 PM
    DCA letter after PPI request 13th Sep 17 at 5:02 PM
    Hi all. I recently used a HSBC web form to apply for account details for a loan I had in 2001 for a PPI claim. I lost my job 2 years later, defaulted and it was passed to a DCA whom I ceased paying in 2005. I had a letter from arrow global in March 2012 who got a statue barred response letter and I had no letter back. Just stone cold silence. Roll forward 5 years to today having heard nothing since 2012 with a letter from Capquest requesting the amount.

Now either this is extreme coincidence (I doubt it) or HSBC have shared the details I have given them. Capquest got the same SB email Arrow did and I'll see if they reply. My question is can HSBC share my details to Capquest?

Thanks.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,573Posts Today

9,445Users online

Martin's Twitter