Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • woodyt
    • By woodyt 13th Sep 17, 4:42 PM
    • 71Posts
    • 46Thanks
    woodyt
    Chromecast Ultra - will it improve the picture from Now Tv?
    • 13th Sep 17, 4:42 PM
    Chromecast Ultra - will it improve the picture from Now Tv? 13th Sep 17 at 4:42 PM
    I currently have a Google chromecast which I use to occasionally watch football via Now Tv however the picture isn't great and freezes intermittently.
    Would having the 'ultra ' version solve this problem?
    Many thanks.
Page 1
    • grumpycrab
    • By grumpycrab 13th Sep 17, 5:00 PM
    • 3,197 Posts
    • 1,448 Thanks
    grumpycrab
    • 13th Sep 17, 5:00 PM
    • 13th Sep 17, 5:00 PM
    The standard Chromecast should support Nowtv's max 720p resolution. What's your broadband speed? Is the wifi ok at the TV? Put the router nearer the TV or try an ethernet adapter
    https://store.google.com/product/ethernet_adapter_for_chromecast
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature because somebody complained that the information contained within it was too helpful.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

151Posts Today

1,381Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin