Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Yorkshire Cally
    • By Yorkshire Cally 13th Sep 17, 12:23 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Yorkshire Cally
    Gas/Elec changing suppliers through Cheap Energy Club.
    • 13th Sep 17, 12:23 PM
    Gas/Elec changing suppliers through Cheap Energy Club. 13th Sep 17 at 12:23 PM
    I am totally confused why an estimate supplied by Cheap Energy Club & an estimate made direct to company is so way out. I don't know who to believe.
    Example: and this is not a collective fix so should be similar which ever way you get an estimate.
    OVO 2 year fix which energy club recommend as a great fix.
    OVO direct £107 per month saving £358 per year on my BG existing tariff.
    OVO by Energy Club £77 per month Saving £250. How do you get your head around that?
    One pays much more a month with more saving the other much less a month with Less saving.
    Getting locked in to something without knowing the correct figures is slightly scary.
Page 1
    • Mister G
    • By Mister G 13th Sep 17, 5:10 PM
    • 429 Posts
    • 259 Thanks
    Mister G
    • 13th Sep 17, 5:10 PM
    • 13th Sep 17, 5:10 PM
    This is The LPG, Heating Oil, Solid & Other Fuels Board ie. Off Net energy

You may get more response by posting it in the main Energy board.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

79Posts Today

2,578Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I believe I can boldly go where no twitter poll has gone before https://t.co/HA0jC92gAK

• OK I'm wilting to public pressure and there will be a star trek captain's poll at some point next week

• I can get that. My order is 1. Picard 2. Janeway 3. Kirk. Too early to say where Lorca will end up (or would you? https://t.co/kawtCOe9RA

• Follow Martin