Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • tawecdl
    • By tawecdl 13th Sep 17, 11:56 AM
    • 1,033Posts
    • 813Thanks
    tawecdl
    Ideal Home Show Query
    • 13th Sep 17, 11:56 AM
    Ideal Home Show Query 13th Sep 17 at 11:56 AM
    Hi,

I have tickets to the make and bake show for Event City in Manchester this november off this site. I am sure I read that this will also give me access to Ideal home show which I went to last year and really enjoyed.

Can anyone confirm that I can access this too?
Page 1
    • wannabe_a_mum
    • By wannabe_a_mum 13th Sep 17, 12:21 PM
    • 263 Posts
    • 222 Thanks
    wannabe_a_mum
    • 13th Sep 17, 12:21 PM
    • 13th Sep 17, 12:21 PM
    Hi..Yes, you can access both the Cake and Bake Show & Ideal Home Show using the same ticket. I did this last year in November too..
    I also have tickets to the show this year and am looking forward to it again!

I think this only works with the Ideal Home Show in November
    • tawecdl
    • By tawecdl 4th Oct 17, 12:20 PM
    • 1,033 Posts
    • 813 Thanks
    tawecdl
    • 4th Oct 17, 12:20 PM
    • 4th Oct 17, 12:20 PM
    Thank you. I see they are offering more free tickets to ideal home show tomorrow.

Can anyone confirm as I really don't want to miss out yet I don't want to nab tickets tomorrow unnecessarily leaving someone else without.

Thanks in advance
    • Nile
    • By Nile 4th Oct 17, 8:17 PM
    • 14,225 Posts
    • 14,160 Thanks
    Nile
    • 4th Oct 17, 8:17 PM
    • 4th Oct 17, 8:17 PM
    Hi, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.

I’ve moved your thread from the ‘I wanna’ board to the ‘Theatre, Concert & Events’ board, where it is better suited.

Regards

Nile
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
    • Kohl
    • By Kohl 4th Oct 17, 11:58 PM
    • 27 Posts
    • 1,236 Thanks
    Kohl
    • 4th Oct 17, 11:58 PM
    • 4th Oct 17, 11:58 PM
    Ticket FAQs page on the Cake & Bake Show website states:

Ticket includes entry to the Ideal Home Show at Christmas and Eat & Drink Festival!

Source: https://www.thecakeandbakeshow.co.uk/manchester/visiting/ticket-information
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

179Posts Today

1,761Users online

Martin's Twitter