Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • scaredofdebt
    • By scaredofdebt 13th Sep 17, 10:42 AM
    • 896Posts
    • 354Thanks
    scaredofdebt
    0 WOW
    Ryanair - Taking Car Seat and Pushchair
    • 13th Sep 17, 10:42 AM
    0 WOW
    Ryanair - Taking Car Seat and Pushchair 13th Sep 17 at 10:42 AM
    Hi,

We fly with Ryanair from STN to Trieste in a few days and the Ryanair website isn't very clear on this.

We are going with our 2 year old son who is booked on the flight with his own paid seat.

The Ryanair website says "Infants" can take two items free of charge such as car seat and pushchair. Does this apply to our 2 year old?

On another part of the site it refers to this being per "child".

I think it's fine but would like confirmation from someone who knows as the wording on the website isn't all that clear.

Thanks,
    Matched Betting novice - Earnings to date - £161.16 so far this month.
Page 1
    • leylandsunaddict
    • By leylandsunaddict 13th Sep 17, 3:27 PM
    • 1,345 Posts
    • 919 Thanks
    leylandsunaddict
    • 13th Sep 17, 3:27 PM
    • 13th Sep 17, 3:27 PM
    Yes you can, but assuming the car seat is approved for air travel and fits Ryanair I'd use it in flight. That way you don't have to be constantly worrying that they're going to undo their seatbelt, and you know they're as safe as they can be.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,363Posts Today

6,930Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin